Live photos from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

italianbodom

New Metal Member
Nov 6, 2006
Hello there! I finally managed to upload the photos i took from the unholy alliance date in Italy, on october 22nd. I wanted to share them all with you... hope you like them!
http://musicametal.blogosfere.it/2006/10/children_of_bodom_le_foto_esclusive_dellunholy_all.html

here's one as a preview, in case you're too lazy to go to my blog :)

mini-Unholy_Alliance_%20129.jpg

oh... sorry, it shows i'm a newbie i guess.

i'll post the photo in the photos thread then. i apologize again... no worries if you've got to close the topic! :)

ciao!

^ you're retarded

:erk: Why do you stalk me? Can't you just leave me alone, Mitch knows I'm kidding. If you don't like it, you don't have to comment on it... and the post wasn't directed at you in any way, shape or form, so bug off... I mean if I had posted this:

noiki3.jpg

^Twins​

..Then yeah, you'd have something to say to me, but I didn't and no one wants to see us argue, so enjoy the high quality pics and refrain from talking to me. Much obliged :D:lol:

@ italian bodom, great pics... I'll never know how you got such good quality!

i hope that having a photo-pass is not considered cheating :)
and i was just trying out (for the second-time ever) my new camera... so i think i coul dhave done even better, had i not been busy trying to figure out new settings and the such :)

so what are we doing... enjoying the thread til it gets closed? :p

Hello there! I finally managed to upload the photos i took from the unholy alliance date in Italy, on october 22nd. I wanted to share them all with you... hope you like them!
http://musicametal.blogosfere.it/2006/10/children_of_bodom_le_foto_esclusive_dellunholy_all.html

here's one as a preview, in case you're too lazy to go to my blog :)

mini-Unholy_Alliance_%20129.jpg

Ciao, sono italiana anch'io! :wave:
Benvenuta/o nel forum dei Children of Bodom.... e grazie per avere postato quel link per le foto del concerto dell'Unholy Alliance del 22 ottobre a Milano!

anyhow @ Italian Bodom, thats cool... How did you obtain that pass?

mmm... it requires some vaseline, a brown tongue and some other painful details.
and working for a magazine :p

victim of the night: grazie mille. visto che sembra che le foto siano piaciute, magari in futuro ne caricherò altre. ne ho fatte parecchie quel giorno, anche se ammetto che quelle ai bodom sono quelle venute peggio, stavo sperimentando con la macchina fotografica nuova e avevo cannato le impostazioni :(

victim of the night: grazie mille. visto che sembra che le foto siano piaciute, magari in futuro ne caricherò altre. ne ho fatte parecchie quel giorno, anche se ammetto che quelle ai bodom sono quelle venute peggio, stavo sperimentando con la macchina fotografica nuova e avevo cannato le impostazioni :(

Azzarola, capito.... beh, dai, ti rifarai sicuramente! E noi saremo qui ad aspettare le foto... che verranno benissimo!! :heh: :)
La fotografia è un bell'hobby, eh già...

sorry everyone if we speak some italian, eh :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;5545416 said:
Azzarola, capito.... beh, dai, ti rifarai sicuramente! E noi saremo qui ad aspettare le foto... che verranno benissimo!! :heh: :)
La fotografia è un bell'hobby, eh già...

beh prometto che se i bodom torneranno, avrò molta più pratica alle spalle, con la nuova macchina, quindi potrò fare di meglio :)
se guardi sul mio blog, trovi le altre foto di slayer, in flames e lamb of god... vedrai che sono già diverse :)

sorry everyone if we speak some italian, eh :p

beh prometto che se i bodom torneranno, avrò molta più pratica alle spalle, con la nuova macchina, quindi potrò fare di meglio :)
se guardi sul mio blog, trovi le altre foto di slayer, in flames e lamb of god... vedrai che sono già diverse :)

Ok, ok, ok.... grazie mille!!

ps: comunque anche quelle che hai postato oggi vanno più che bene... non farti problemi! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5545452 said:
talking about Italy.... I hate AC Milan :heh: but I love Milan city... :oops:

ahahhaha are u inter fann?? :puke:
4:3 Derby de la Madonina, acm were sooo fuckkkk' close to win :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

we're not doing bad for a topic that's closed :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;5545472 said:
Ok, ok, ok.... grazie mille!!

ps: comunque anche quelle che hai postato oggi vanno più che bene... non farti problemi! :)

è che sono perfezionista, e so quando posso fare di meglio. non sono uno di quei tipi che si lamenta sempre e che dice che quel che fa è una schifezza, ma non ho problemi ad ammetterlo, quando so che potrei fare di meglio. con le foto degli slayer, ad esempio, sono ben lieto di sedermi sugli allori :p
se anche tu, come l'altro ragazzo (o ragazza?) nel topic delle foto, vuoi delle versioni più grandi delle foto, lasciami l'indirizzo email sul mio blog metallico, poi te le mando appena torno a casa dal lavoro e ho una connessione veloce :)

Status
Not open for further replies.