Live Review that pissed me off a little bit...

U

Unregis

From the Typo show in Seattle:

Local boys Nevermore opened the show with a nice flavor of local metal, which never gets enough press, even in the local music rags. They played a particularly strange set that included a Bauhaus and a Simon & Garfunkel cover. As I am not familiar with them, the set was new to me. I enjoyed a few of the songs, others just seemed a little like filler material. The band is musically talented -- with a singer who can actually sing, dueling lead guitars and a rhythm section that made my chest hurt, how could they not be? But it seemed a little less than I expected.

That's the only comment about Nevermore he made, and he needs to fact check a little better. I want to rip him a new one, but that's not cool. He's a local too! That's what is bizarre.

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=2422

its retarded for a reviewer to say something bad about a band, and not thoroughly explain why... just saying "it seemed a little less than I expected." is just stupid.

what's so bad?
he heard the newer material they play, saw they had talent but it wasnt being used to it's full potential

he heard dead heart and wanted politics

at least that's what I got from it

I was there..... and I must say, it wasn't their finest moment. The next night in Portland was AMAZING though.