Live Sets

KafkaX

Mr. Self Destruct
May 17, 2010
Planet Earth, Milky Way
Just as the title says.

Rules:

1) Make sure to post Band/Artist and name of tour/album.
2) Please refrain from posting individual songs unless:
a) you cant find a link for the whole set/album
or
b) it pertains to a entire album/set where someone can listen to the whole thing in its entirety later.

Thats it.

I dont care if you post non-metal albums, either.

Some of my favorites:

Bongripper - Live @ Roadburn

Earthless - Sonic Prayer Jam

Eric Clapton - Unplugged

Iced Earth - Alive In Athens

Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Kiss - Alive

Neil Young - Live @ Massey Hall 1971

Neil Young - Live @ BBC 1971

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a request.... Trouble's cover of In a Gadda da Vida. If anyone was at that show or has seen a clip, it used to be online and I'm kinda obsessed with finding it. Dynamo Open Air 1995. If even that whole show is available somewhere I'd appreciate it.

My contribution for now, I'll add more but this is soooo tits for any blues or general music fan. Amazing, probably doctored quality but fuckit.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MtYWf7nyem0[/ame]

^ Dude, fuck yeah. Im stoked to give that one a listen.

Ive been trying to see them live for a few years, its just when they play LA and you arent quick to get tickets shit sells out FAST. Theyre gonna be here in April, hopefully I catch em.

That may be one of the heaviest fucking recordings ever.

They are so worth seeing live man, saw them in Boston last May and it was intense as fuck.

Can never get over Sonic Prayer.

Not necessarily a live set I can link, but I fucking love Opeth's Roundhouse Tapes- especially the Under the Weeping Moon extended version. Peter Lindgren was the man...

Black Sabbath - Asbury Park 1975 (which should have been made into a live album, as its better than Past Lives and Reunion put together; and is debatably the best Ozzy-era show in general)
http://youtu.be/lvn3AFctpDc