Live Sound Recommendations 4 One Man Death Metal Band

nightkarnation

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2011
Hey Guys!
I am going on tour on April (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) and for the first time I will perform only by myself, Just like Putrid Pile!
I have always played live with a complete formation so this is very new to me.
Here's the "line up" for this tour:
Myself (Vocals & Guitar)
Mp3 Player (Bass & Drums)

I will play in some pubs that won't have great equipments but I still have the time to ask/request for some stuff to the bookers from each place, so that's why I need some suggestions.

Here's what I think I need (and here's where I really need suggestions and corrections)

The Drums & Bass will be reproduced from the same wav/mp3 track, so I guess the live mixing tuning will be a little bit difficult, right?
How many PA Cabinets do you think I need to reproduce the drums and bass tracks? Should they need to add a Power Amp? Anything else?

Any suggestions to something better than a mp3 player to play the drum & bass tracks? (I know Shaun from Putrid Pile uses a mini disc player (TASCAM MD-350) But I don't really see the advantage of using that kind of equipment...any ideas? (cd for back up of course)

If I end up using a mp3 player, I need a RCA-Jack cable to connect the Mp3 Player to the mixing consoles right? would I need something else?

What do you think would be the minimal accepted for the vocals and guitar?
Pa System with Power Amp for the vocals.
Amplifier Head & Cabinet for guitar.
I think I am on the right track on this last one, right?

Thanks a lot for your time!
Cheers \m/