Live stream of mix session..on SSL!

RevoltStudios

Aug 2, 2009
That's right ladies and gents. I was able to get some time on an SSL4048 and will be mixing tomorrow at 9am central time (USA)! I'll be mixing a project that was posted here by LeSedna due to it's great sounding nature. Tune in and we'll see how it goes!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/revolt-studios

Image7.jpg

I can't remember whether ustream automatically records and offers stuff for download or not. If not, do you mind if I record it? Obviously I'm not gonna publish it online (unless you're okay with it of course) or anything, just for my own benefit. Sounds like a really good idea, can't wait to watch it.

I can't remember whether ustream automatically records and offers stuff for download or not. If not, do you mind if I record it? Obviously I'm not gonna publish it online (unless you're okay with it of course) or anything, just for my own benefit. Sounds like a really good idea, can't wait to watch it.

Dude, go ahead and record AND publish it! I'm not anal about anything so go for it!

Good to hear! If I somehow manage to record the whole thing/a decent amount of it in good quality without something fucking up, I'll post it up here for other people to check out.

So is it already over?

EDIT: Oh, now I see. I had the -5 Time Zone option activated.

Anyway, I see no video yet nor any viewer in the list.

I'm so sorry guys. We sat for two hours waiting until someone finally told us. You'll be the first to know when it's rescheduled. Hoping for Wednesday.