Liverpool V Man U FA CUP 5th round

stuglue

Dec 3, 2005
UK
Anyone in the States gonna be watching the biggest rivalry in English football?Come on Liverpool do the scum bastards!

As a spectator sport most Americans don't like "soccer" (unless they play it) and don't have the patients for it, It's to sporatic just like Hocky, Back and forth. I could not name one professional soccor player eccept for that Pele guy and only because he was in that movie with Rockey.

Stuglue you cant beat....West Ham vs Millwall pure fuckin evil pal :D .......Burnley vs Blackburn is very nasty if a little one sided:erk: . Only match I want the Munich fucks to win !!! I fUCKIN HATE SCOUSERSo_O .

Salvadude...little thing called THE WORLD CUP is on this year....The whole fuckin WORLD enter the compition even you Yanks..FOOTBALL the game of kings..

PEACE,JIM BEAM BLACK,FISH & CHIPS.

Nik #73 (DE) (English cheerleader international exchange coridinator)

stuglue said:
Anyone in the States gonna be watching the biggest rivalry in English football?Come on Liverpool do the scum bastards!

Man Utd vs Arsenal
Chelsea vs Man Ud
Chelsea vs Arsenal

...would be the biggest rivalries at the moment.

But for the ultimate in nastiness...

Wolves vs West Brom.

Try walking anywhere near an opposing fan, wearing colours. Nasty.

Salvatore said:
As a spectator sport most Americans don't like "soccer" (unless they play it) and don't have the patients for it, It's to sporatic just like Hocky, Back and forth. I could not name one professional soccor player eccept for that Pele guy and only because he was in that movie with Rockey.

"Escape to Victory"? Dismal movie, on the whole!!

Salvatore said:

We all have the same opinion of american sports :)

Soccer is the biggest sport of the world I know. I guess if you grow up with it you love it. The only sport I like to watch is NFL football so being a Green Bay Packers fan I can appreciate a good rivalry. :headbang:

I don't think Americans can understand the atmosphere at big football games here in England or Scotland i'm sure if they went to an Old Firm match they would enjoy the intensity of the supporter's,i doubt they get that at gridiron games.

stuglue said:
I don't think Americans can understand the atmosphere at big football games here in England or Scotland i'm sure if they went to an Old Firm match they would enjoy the intensity of the supporter's,i doubt they get that at gridiron games.

I dunno mate I watch a lot of NFL and the fans can be pretty fanatical. I will watch any and every sport except golf. It was always just rugby, rugby, rugby in my family so thats what I know best but during the last world cup I started to really get into soccer (I was barracking for the poms!). Its gonna be awesome to see the Soceroos in the world cup this year.

Mxgonzo said:
I've seen that word tossed around before but don't know what it means. What or who is a Scouser?

Scousers are any one born in or around Liverpool U.K...i.e all the Beatles were scouse fucks..etc... scousers famous for.... being thiefs,shell-suit wearing,whinning dole dossing, anoying accent did i say thiefing cunts...I HATE FUCKIN SCOUSERS...there all fucking gypsy/pikey wanabes....
Fact...scouse is actually a fuckin meal they make from left overs...DIRTY CUNTS:err: .

PEACE, I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A SCOUSE....,ORIOS AND A CUPPA ROSIE

nik said:
Scousers are any one born in or around Liverpool U.K...i.e all the Beatles were scouse fucks..etc... scousers famous for.... being thiefs,shell-suit wearing,whinning dole dossing, anoying accent did i say thiefing cunts...I HATE FUCKIN SCOUSERS...there all fucking gypsy/pikey wanabes....
Fact...scouse is actually a fuckin meal they make from left overs...DIRTY CUNTS:err: .

PEACE, I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A SCOUSE....,ORIOS AND A CUPPA ROSIE

Gotcha thanks. I take it you don't care for them to much:D

im better at soccer (football,futbol) than anyone on the internet. I showed a bunch of Florida State Seminole punk ass bitches today what an old man of 26 can do.

MY favorite rivalry is England Vs Ireland!