Livewyre Announcement

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
G'day Everyone,

After two years bringing you all metal on Friday nights, the time has come for Livewyre to move on..... to a new timeslot!

You've probably noticed in the last few months that Jess and myself have missed several shows due to other commitments. This has forced us to rethink the idea of a Friday night timeslot. Luckily as fate would have it, a new slot was opened up by the cancellation of one of the regular Monday night shows.

So as of the 23rd of April, Livewyre will now be broadcast weekly on Monday 6pm to 8pm

As regular listeners will know, while the Friday timeslot was great, we had no real listener lead-in or lead-out (being surrounded by a call-in show and a Romanian language show). This will no longer be the case as we will be following Powerzone, a rock show, and leading into Unhinged, a Hardcore/Punk show.

So we look forward to everyone tuning into our new timeslot. And for those that haven't listened, DO IT! :D

Be sure to check out the other hard rock and metal shows on SWR FM 99.9. I doubt you'll find any other radio station in Australia with this sort of weekly commitment to metal!

Later this year will see the return of the "Small Day In" series of concerts as well.... we are in the beginning stages of planning these again. The last few months have been insanely busy with outdoor broadcasts (this is our "festival season") so the gigs where put on the backburner. We are looking to remedy this though. The shows will mostly be run in conjunction with Blacktown PCYC

Monday

Powerzone - 4pm-6pm (Rock)
Livewyre - 6pm-8pm (Metal)
Unhinged - 8pm-10pm (Hardcore/punk)
Iron & Stone Age - 10pm-12am (Rock/Metal)

Wednesday

Paradigm - 10pm-12am (Prog Metal)
Guitars, Amps & Drums - 12am-1am (Rock)

Thursday

Obscure Alternatives - 12pm-2pm (Hard Rock/Metal)

Saturday

The Sound of Metal - 6pm-8pm (Metal)
The Krypt - 8pm-10pm (Hard Rock/Metal)

For those in Sydney, tune your radios into 99.9FM to check us out. You can also listen online at http://www.swrfm.org/

Check out Livewyre's myspace page for more information and playlists at http://www.myspace.com/livewyreshow

Cheers,
Todd and Jess
Livewyre Crew
(Mods... feel free to move/delete this if it's breaking any rules)

Livewire! because i'm alive...A LIVEWIRE!
c'mon baby you gotta play with me, i'm your livewireeeeeeeeyeah

(sorry todd!)