Livewyre Announcement

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
It is with alot of sadness and regret that I have to announce that as of July 2nd, Livewyre will no longer be going to air.

Jess began the show 4 years ago but has recently been unable to commit to the show due to study commitments and I have taken over the bulk of the hosting duties. Unfortunately I have found myself swamped in the past few months and have not been able to fully commit myself either. The next few months are going to be insanely busy for us, organising our wedding and as you can imagine, the less stress we have placed on us the better.

We love being on the radio but we must be realistic about our priorities.

We will both be remaining members of SWR to allow us the chance to return to the show one day down the track. No garauntee's when or if that will happen, but you never know what tomorrow holds :)

Cheers,

Todd & Jess
Livewyre crew

Why not just hand the reigns over to someone else instead of canning it?
I'd love the opportunity to see how many weeks I can go on air before getting banned.

We asked around the station to see if any of the other metal guys wanted the time slot, no-one could afford to pull a double-shift. What most people don't realise is we pay $15 an hour to do the show..... add that up for 2 hours per week over a 6 month period and it becomes a large amount to pay for something "fun"

Mmm well it's sad to hear Todd, I listened in a few times when I was home on the computer (hmm that is rather often too..), you had a good thing going, hope you pick it back up one day.