Living together

Su Jacko

Jul 12, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
After a conversation with a friend I wondered what your thoughts are on living with a partner?
I think not living together would save some relationships as long as there is trust there, non of the 'who were you out with?' shite.
Or if people wanted to live together separate rooms.

Actually i wouldnt mind living the house next to my partner's home. Haha would be the perfect thing. A wall is not enough.

its not funny hearing yer housemate getting a portion, whenyou had a cpl few months before :erk:

living together saves you cash, but yer in other ppl's mess most of the time..

I dunno about the whole thing Ill be living at Bennys for the majority of the next 2 weeks cos his mar n dar are away so Ill tell yer what I think after that.

Seperate rooms is a good idea though especially if one of you snores and stuff. cos thats fucking annoying.

go on benny!
POPP.gif

i dont think that jealousy depends on the distance (in meters) between ppl, its rather a sign of the distance between souls.. imho what you wrote about is bad relationships, and with a not-suitable, wrong, annoying partner - its obviously stupid to live together but its also stupid to hold on to a relationship of that kind, in any way.
If its really good, theres love, trust, sincerity and that, you wont have such a need to separate yourself, cos you will also have the freedom inside (-the room, -the relationship..). And if someone needs a partner only for sex, well.. its ok. There's a profession for satisfying this need, and yeah, some people even offer if for free. :ill:

Anyway, i think living together is a normal thing, it has problems like everything in live but has advantages and has a purpose. And so far I like it for almost 8 years :)

Dora said:
And if someone needs a partner only for sex, well.. its ok. There's a profession for satisfying this need, and yeah, some people even offer if for free. :ill:

you implying something there?, of course you are cobweb :D not geting enough of it are we? :lol:

ikeaboy said:
you implying something there?, of course you are cobweb :D not geting enough of it are we? :lol:
no cobwebs in our bedroom, boy.. :oops: tho we could have some spiders against mosquitos.. lol