Lizzy Borden

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Just wondering if anyone else here is a Lizzy Borden fan? I think they rock personally, definitely an underrated band. One of the best from the LA scene easily.

It's wonder they never got big, they had the hooks, the talent (what a voice Lizzy has!), the image, the theatrical stage show, killer attitude....

:headbang:

I want the Murderess Metal Roadshow video!! But I don't know where to find it :( I have the album of it on double vinyl though, its cool!

I'll admit that I saw Lizzy Borden on the ''Master Of Disguise'' tour. It was a tiny club & there couldn't have been more than 50 people there, but they put on a great show.

I only know 1 person that doesn't die laughing when that album is mentioned. It's definitely not their best, but I'd take it over all the stuff that's out now anyday!

Originally posted by The Trooper
I want the Murderess Metal Roadshow video!! But I don't know where to find it :( I have the album of it on double vinyl though, its cool!

I bought it in England in '87. It's was out Roadrunner video (RRV 999). You must be able to order it somewhere here

It's being re-released on DVD now I know that. When I get a DVD player I might order it from England or something :)

In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes open at Cashies, Dixons, and other 2nd hand places with videos for an old video copy somewhere.

You can find anything you want on eBAY, just keep looking I've seen the video on their. I have all their CD's, they are one of the better metal acts from L.A., from the 80's...................................

Lizzy B. is one of my favourites when it comes to "hair" metal. For some reason he never sounded as "sissy" as the rest of the crap from that period. Great songwriting overall.

Btw, does anyone know on which record you can find a studio recording of "Rod of Iron"? I have it on an old Metal Massacre vinyl that is worn into almost nothingness. =( Great song!