Logic/Chaos/Logic Drawing

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Hi all!

This is a drawing that my girlfriend did, apparently she was inspired by the 'logic/chaos/logic' phrase in ThereIn. She said it was going to be a much darker drawing, but that the professor told her it had to be in a 'fantasy setting'. I really like it, it's a vivid description of her. (I love you.)

Post any comments if you want :) .

Cheers!

4583416604_f3a374a98f_b.jpg

Gears in hair: Machinery of chaos. Maybe you read my posts in the other thread which I just concluded? That bit is literally the last thing that I wrote.

I love the drawing!

I like the chess pieces, it suggests some kind of strategy/randomness/strategy interpretation. The drawing in itself is not in a style I particularly like, but still - I couldn't even draw like a four-year old to save my life, so I'm not going to be a very good judge.

Have this girlfriend of yours sign up on ultimatemetal already, what's the worst that could happen?*

*horrible tragedy.

I don't know shit about art, but I like the drawing. To me it conveys well the unfathomable complexity of the world and the frustrating need to explain things to ourselves. Which is very Dark Tranquillityish, I think.

In fact, I like the drawing almost as much as stizzle's recent analysis of WAtV lyrics; I just finished reading the first part (Concept and Theme), and while I found relatively little to disagree with, there are still some points I will comment on as soon as I've got the time (this coming weekend, possibly).

-Villain

Good combination, since the whirls in the chess thing and the big machinerie beneath it remind me of a Fractale ... that would be the scientific chaos / logic combination. That was intended, was it ?

love the eyes/face but i would try and alter the composition, doesnt feel quite right. I also think theres too many diff styles and techniques used in the picture, just some constructive critis, but she def have some talent.