Logo deciphering contest

lurch70 said:
megadeth.logo01.gif

look really close, there is a hidden second logo behind that
hm i've highlighted what i saw in it

some of this shit is just stupid.

it reminds me of this story I just read:

Muslims Enraged, Seething at Tasty Dessert

Cowardice, thy name is Burger King: Burger King recalls ‘sacrilegious’ desserts. p: efuseakay.)

THE fast-food chain, Burger King, is withdrawing its ice-cream cones after the lid of the dessert offended a Muslim.

The man claimed the design resembled the Arabic inscription for Allah, and branded it sacrilegious, threatening a “jihad”.
BK-Cones-pbuh.jpg

The chain is being forced to spend thousands of pounds redesigning the lid with backing from The Muslim Council of Britain. It apologised and said: “The design simply represents a spinning ice-cream cone.”

The offending lid was spotted in a branch in Park Royal last week by business development manager Rashad Akhtar, 27, of High Wycombe.

He was not satisfied by the decision to withdraw the cones and has called on Muslims to boycott Burger King. He said: “This is my jihad. How can you say it is a spinning swirl? If you spin it one way to the right you are offending Muslims.”

A Muslim Council spokesman said: “We commend the sensitive and prompt action that Burger King has taken.”

note to self, I'm saving all logos I have that look like that, then mailing them to some muslim governing body.

With a note:

This is my jihad on your stupidity.

3 and 4 weren't that hard imo

The first one may be hard if you're an honest heterosexual, but I bet that you made out "Pyre" and then did a Metal-Archives search :(

Henrik Main said:
The first one may be hard if you're an honest heterosexual, but I bet that you made out "Pyre" and then did a Metal-Archives search :(

Let me take this oportunity to mention the fact that DENOUNCEMENT PYRE kick arse. :kickass: Recommended to any and all fans of Destroyer 666.