Logo Wizards

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Evenin' all,

Ive got a solo project up and running with the first track almost fully tracked (ull hear it soon anyway), however I really need some sort of font/logo/banner/artistic representation for it and I am the worst user of photoshop etc.

I was curious if there are any people who could do me one? Im sure somebody taking 10 minutes to do something they think is pretty average would be amazing for me! Im really a sucker for flashy artwork for album covers/band logos. Anyway if any of you are up for giving it a shot reply and ill give any extra info you may need =)

Btw the logo will hopefully be all over the place, it will be the main one ill use for myspace/forums and everything else basically, so it wont be kept in the dark so to speak. :kickass:

Thankyou! :)

Very similar to that guys stuff. Testament style! I like anything flashy. Not something with a dead person in the background though...thats not the style of music. But something METAL! :kickass: Mythical creatures...all that shizzle :p

ah... hmm... if I have some time, i'll work something up...

Nice one, ill find some examples and post them up here to help you/anybody else. Basically something that would look good on a t-shirt like those guys logos with the background and the logo on top :kickass: Ill find some examples when im at home :)

Iäve got an awesome guy doing mine for Cú Sith, it's still work in progress:

l_b7549b1d0b4b77924e875587e19c4976.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/christopheszpajdel

^ He hasn't dotted the "i". Was that Pantera inspired by any chance? CFH? :D :p

Actually no, i sent him Markuk and my bro's band Waylander logo as ionspiration...

That said, i see the similarity now and Pantera are my favourite band so it can only be good! hahah

Nice on Gav, thats gonna look sweet!! Im shite at drawing :lol: I like the mystical look of certain logos. like Symphony X etc but with a dark "tinge" ;)

Broodwich where art thee? :p (A)

Bump -

Reet lads, things are taking off music wise! So....

Can anybody give the logo a go or direct me to somebody who will for free if possible?

The name of the project is The Black Stymphalian.