LOL at this review

trentdk

Sep 20, 2005
Charleston, SC, USA
I was browsing pyramaze's website and looked at this review: ANTENNA (5/6)

Decent review.. I would give the album a 6/6 though.. but anyway, look what the person says at the end:

"Legend of the Bone Carver is a concept album and I admit that I haven’t quite got the grasp of the story yet. But since I most definitly will listen to this album over and over again, I am sure I will one day."

Are you kidding me? This is the one concept album that is flat out telling you wtf is going on. I mean, do you need a narrator to tell you the story? Oh wait, ya got that. Do you need extremely clear and coherent lyrics? Oh wait, ya got that too! LOL

One of my favorite aspects of LotBC is its non-cryptic nature... so this reviewer cracks me up.

Can't wait to see Pyramaze at progpower!!!!!

Hahah, one of the reasons why Bone Carver actually suceeds as a concept albums is cos yea, it's blatantly obvious what's going on and is easy to follow. Man writing something like that is like being caught checking out your little sister's friend. Hey, it happens. I'm not proud.

MEGALOUD said:
Lost soul, my wife thinks your avitar is cute ; )

Lance King

:wave: Hi there to both of you! Thanks about the avatar. I thought it was a nice pic when I found it ... somewhere on my internet travels. I was going to change it but maybe I won't for a while yet so Mrs. K can enjoy it. :D

I'll alter my signature instead.

Hmmm, where's my signature picture??? :confused: