Lol @ Foot Detox add..

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
So I don't know if anyone's seen those commercials where people put these foot pads on their feet while they sleep, and in the morning they take them off and they're all black and hideous and shit.. but I came across their website.. and lol'd a little at this testimony:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The Takara Detox Foot Patch™ is without question the most-effective detox program that I have ever used. And it is so easy! Not only can you see the results immediately, even after the first night of use, but I had my patches analyzed and was simply shocked with the results on just how much heavy metal and other toxins I had swimming around in my body.

Heavy Metal Poisoning (I guess they must be refering to too much MANOWAR)
Not all heavy metals are bad, in fact in small quantities certain heavy metals are nutritionally essential for a healthy life...

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Lol... heavy metal. Silly toxins.

On a somewhat serious note, has anyone actually USED these?

Oh, btw, website: http://www.takarapatch.com/?src=google

I sell Avon and they have them as a fairly new product. I have one lady that orders them every two weeks and uses them regularly. They advertise that they do change color over night and she confirms that they do.

However, I am not convinced that there is not something in the pads that reacts with the air or skin/moisture to cause this color change. They are said to contain powdered wood vinegar and green tea powder. Next time she gets some I'll read to see what else is on them.

I hear it's a toxic wasteland in your ear canal. And that it's overloaded with not only suffering, but sex and drugs. Sex and drugs. Sex and drugs.

And also rock and roll.

"Righteous...Righteous...Righteous..."

:)