LOL INTERBUTTZ POPULARITY CONTEST: TAKE TWO!!!1!!111!!!

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
YOU ALL LOSE GO HOME AND CRY

AH CMON FUCK A GUY

Dude you look so pissed about this forum, all of your posts are negative. I know everyones posts are negative but your way of being negative is.. negative :loco:. You know you could just press the red X in the upper right corner to close your browser and not give a fuck anymore about this forum.:rolleyes:

Anyways I voted Heartless_Name cause i like how he hates Alestorm :Smug:

Dude you look so pissed about this forum, all of your posts are negative. I know everyones posts are negative but your way of being negative is.. negative :loco:. You know you could just press the red X in the upper right corner to close your browser and not give a fuck anymore about this forum.:rolleyes:

Anyways I voted Heartless_Name cause i like how he hates Alestorm :Smug:

AHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG WOW :lol::lol::lol:

Oh that made my day, thanks Kochon.

First of all, it's a joke, if you don't know it you wont understand it.

Second of all: Shut the fuck up, your condescending know it all bullshit isn't needed here. You've been here for 1 fucking year, but you're still just a newfag. So thinking you can talk that to anyone is retarded.

Serisouly though, how fucking retarded do you have to be to respond to a previous post like mine that was blatantly un-serious and obviously some sort of joke? Honestly, well done Kochon, you've proved to me that some people are just plain fucking idiots.

AHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG WOW :lol::lol::lol:

Oh that made my day, thanks Kochon.

First of all, it's a joke, if you don't know it you wont understand it.

Second of all: Shut the fuck up, your condescending know it all bullshit isn't needed here. You've been here for 1 fucking year, but you're still just a newfag. So thinking you can talk that to anyone is retarded.

Serisouly though, how fucking retarded do you have to be to respond to a previous post like mine that was blatantly un-serious and obviously some sort of joke? Honestly, well done Kochon, you've proved to me that some people are just plain fucking idiots.

:lol::lol::lol: Calm down man!!! Remember what Brad told you about the Astoria queue?? :lol: