LOL INTERBUTTZ POPULARITY CONTEST!!!1!!111!!!

Gonzo is cool, but is tainted by having a retard fan club.

And on that basis Joe wins, although it's not Gonzo's fault :lol:

I was gonna say something about you but I couldn't really as you only started posting over here frequently again recently and I haven't had enough time to make a complete opinion.

That and I couldnt be arsed :lol:

5 options?.................im confused, who are the other two?
Other: Name them in your post and None/Everyone on Cobot is gay were the other 2 options. I'll fix it later.

"Joe-Gon Tie" sounds like an Asian name... Epic.
:lol:
Gonzo is the king...he's like the "jesus" of this forum in a way:lol: He even ressurected!!!:lol:. I also like Dred:lol: He has THE legendary hat!:lol: Joe is always Joe...he sometimes keeps me entertained so i really don't know...all of you fuckers are very entertaining :lol:
Obviously you haven't been around long enough, I've been banned permanently probably as much as Gonzo (actually he's prolly been banned a few more times because of recent events) and I came back :lol: I haven't been as active in the past few weeks, because after Gonzo left everything went to AIDSVILLE in a handbasket.

Gonzo is cool, but is tainted by having a retard fan club.

And on that basis Joe wins, although it's not Gonzo's fault :lol:

:lol: Yeah, he hates the newfags as well! And he says I have minions :lol:

Obviously you haven't been around long enough, I've been banned permanently probably as much as Gonzo (actually he's prolly been banned a few more times because of recent events) and I came back :lol: I haven't been as active in the past few weeks, because after Gonzo left everything went to AIDSVILLE in a handbasket.

Well...in that case, I should win by default since I've never been banned.