The many questions thread!!!

1.What are your thoughts of metal today?

2.Do you think metal has a strong or weak future?

3.What bands do you think have a future?

4.Which do not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think metal is spreading, I feel that in a few years people will get tired of rap, hip-hop, and anything else involved(not really a big fan). To me, bands that have a future are bands like children of bodom(of course!), In flames, Shadows Fall, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, Mastadon,and Dimmu Borgir. To me bands that dont..............cant really think of (BAD) bands, alot of people think linkin park sucks, their old stuff up to meteora is okay,but I hope they come up with a good C-D this time.

razor_blade said:
man you people are no fun.

Agreed. I joined here in april, yet I didn't ever want to post because of the fucking flaming of people. I don't like it, you try being yourself and being nice, and you just get flamed! You shouldn't tell people to fuck off or something when they did NOTHING WRONG. And if you people want to flame me, go ahead. See if I care.:heh:

Oh, let me get to that. lol I got so mad at the trolls that I forgot about the topic..

I also think metal is spreading, I've seen so many more metalheads around myself than before, when rap and pop shit dominated. I think metal is going to last, I mean, It's been around for many years now, and metal has many loyal fans. I think COB, Slayer, Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, and such have a future. I can't really think of bands without a future, but I think Slipknot isn't going to last.. Many people hate them, and I have friends who have stopped liking Slipknot, and got into bands like COB.

It not because you guys are newbs that we flame you, its because you make dumbass topics like this, and have fucking gay ass fanboy names and sigs. Metal is on the decline if anything. Sorry but its true. And most of those bands you named are lame ass metalcore.