Vortex Appreciation Thread

Listen to White by Borknagar... It is an amazing song, and I want more stuff like that but sung by him. I said I'd like to hear orchestral stuff, but not really metal related.

Listen to White by Borknagar... It is an amazing song, and I want more stuff like that but sung by him. I said I'd like to hear orchestral stuff, but not really metal related.

Okay I get that now.

But in terms of metal-related stuff, I have to say, I'm watching the Dimmu DVD right now, and Vortex's voice on the live version of The Sacrilegious Scorn is fucking epic. He soars. I haven't heard singing that good in years.

I am too fucking entwined with this shit hole to ever just completely leave. My life is busy as fuck and somehow I'm always having the urge to lurk :lol: Muscle memory and conditioning have made me a slave to this place.

I am too fucking entwined with this shit hole to ever just completely leave. My life is busy as fuck and somehow I'm always having the urge to lurk :lol: Muscle memory and conditioning have made me a slave to this place.

Though I never got a birthday thread on the 18th :( :( :( :(