LOL THE GREYS WILL BE FUCKING CRUSHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
Tristania is sorry to announce that Vibeke has decided to leave the band due to personal reasons. The band regrets this fact, but respect her decision and wish her all the best in the future.

Tristania is now looking to find a new female singer, as they are anxious to start touring and promoting the new album. Please send demos, along with a recent photograph, to;

Tristania
Askeladdveien 12
N-4019 Stavanger
Norway

Anyways yeah, she left :eek: No more Boobs McGee to get Greys to listen to them.

Discuss.

Hahaha.

I really liked her voice, though. It's a shame to see her go, but it will be interesting to see who they get to replace her.

G78078.jpg

He really does, I saw him with Strapping Young Lad at a festival a couple of years back. He told me Dark Angel should be getting around to touring once Ron Reinhart's back was back in shape "in a couple months." Oh well, I can't say I particularly care much for Dark Angel after Darkness Descends anyway. Which I haven't played in a while. Which I really should.

An entire troop of girl scouts went missing behind him once. They had to live off the pizza crumbs in his hair for several days.

From what I understand, he's abandoned the use of an actual drum kit at this point. He just beats on different parts of his body that vary in thickness and roughness.

I think he has to regulate his diet and apply certain oils...I didn't investigate any further. :zombie:

The album Physicist by Devin Townsend was written and recorded entirely inside Gene Hoglan.

Status
Not open for further replies.