LOL THE GREYS WILL BE FUCKING CRUSHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristania are a somewhat popular band, if they are looking for a new lead singer of course they are going to want to have an attractive lead singer. However, a death metal band with only a demo out are not going to care what their lead singer looks like and especially not their guitar player

* common sense

What do you say about The County Medical Examiners, whose bassist/vocalist is fuckin' 60 years old?

2169photovp0.jpg

+5 a counterexample!
:lol:

Nice to see many of you buy metal propaganda hook, line, and sinker. I probably would have agreed with you when I was 16 or so.

How about Charlie here? Which death metal band do you picture him in??

charlie_gordon.jpg

Besides the County Mediacl Examiners! :headbang:

C'mon, put my randoms in a band, Disarmonia!!!

Nice to see many of you buy metal propaganda hook, line, and sinker. I probably would have agreed with you when I was 16 or so.

How about Charlie here? Which death metal band do you picture him in??

charlie_gordon.jpg

Besides the County Mediacl Examiners! :headbang:

C'mon, put my randoms in a band, Disarmonia!!!

I don't know, but your a retard trying to prove your point by getting random pics and asking me to put XX person in XX band, when you can look at imperical evidence and come up with the conclusion EASY fucking enough.

Let me ask you this... If the lead singer in Burzum looked like him, would you not listen to Burzum anymore?

Tristania are a somewhat popular band, if they are looking for a new lead singer of course they are going to want to have an attractive lead singer. However, a death metal band with only a demo out are not going to care what their lead singer looks like and especially not their guitar player

* common sense

Not to split hairs, but I did specify A, B, or C level bands (i.e. not the band down the street)

I don't know, but your a retard trying to prove your point by getting random pics and asking me to put XX person in XX band, when you can look at imperical evidence and come up with the conclusion EASY fucking enough.

Let me ask you this... If the lead singer in Burzum looked like him, would you not listen to Burzum anymore?

No, I could give a fuck. I worship Nomeansno (GRANDPAS!!). I actually prefer when musicians look gay, and old, and plain, and shit (though I mostly don't care).

We're not talking about me, or you. :rolleyes: We're talking about "the metal-listening public" or something.

Now tell me more about this empirical evidence I'm supposed to be looking at, because you lost me there.

As far as putting my randoms in bands, that is, was, and, has been exactly my fucking point!! People who don't have the right look generally don't get into successful metal bands! Look at musician's want ads: established, successful metal bands ask for things like "talent, drive, attitude, and looks". And if they don't say it, Charlie will still not get the gig no matter how killer he is!

You can't put Charlie in Suffocation! Or God Forbid! You just can't! :lol:

Where can you put him? Maybe if he had a makeover?

No, I could give a fuck. I worship Nomeansno (GRANDPAS!!). I actually prefer when musicians look gay, and old, and plain, and shit (though I mostly don't care).

We're not talking about me, or you. :rolleyes: We're talking about "the metal-listening public" or something.

Now tell me more about this empirical evidence I'm supposed to be looking at, because you lost me there.

As far as putting my randoms in bands, that is, was, and, has been exactly my fucking point!! People who don't have the right look generally don't get into successful metal bands! Look at musician's want ads: established, successful metal bands ask for things like "talent, drive, attitude, and looks". And if they don't say it, Charlie will still not get the gig no matter how killer he is!

You can't put Charlie in Suffocation! Or God Forbid! You just can't! :lol:

Where can you put him? Maybe if he had a makeover?

So if charlie started in God Forbid, God forbid would never be popular? Answer me that one... LOOKS DO NOT FUCKING MATTER.

You still haven't answered my question? If he was the lead singer of burzum would you still listen to burzum?

Status
Not open for further replies.