LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and I may disagree on things etc. But I do know you are fairly versed in metal. In fact you are pretty much into the more extreme type metal bands. I just am baffled that you could love Volume 8 or Stomp 442. Even if Joey was on those albums they will still suck imo. You call things like the Blackening from Machine Head pussy emo music but can say you LOVE Stomp and Volume 8? I guess I have a hard time understanding that. I can see liking the SOWN album. But after that I don't get it.

Well, no one can explain why they like something and other people don't. I do love Stomp, not so much Vol 8.
It doesn't NEED to be super heavy for me to like it. I was listening to Bon Jovi and Dire Straits on Saturday. :lol:

Yes agreed, but needs must as the Devils drives.

Scott probably needs the cash and it's the sort of shit that Jo Whiley and Radio One Bum, along with all the shit bands beginning with K (Radio One is a shit Chav station in the Uk that thinks it's funny and it's music oppinion rules) So it will probably be a success, and Scott couldn't give a fuck what we think I expect.

Anthrax is dead long live Nickelback (or other such wank band)