london astoria

Ok, so I'm a little late but I've been on holiday and away from a computer al lweek.
I went to London to see the show as well (all the way from Spain).

What can I say? 10th time seeing Anthrax and it was mindblowing! Band politics aside, whether you dig the "old new singer" or the "new old singer", you just can't deny that Joey is a great frontman who still has the pipes to deliver! Amzing show and hats off to the guy who brought the heardress!

AND....

I met Danny! At about 12 pm I was outside the venue (by chance) and the diminutive Mr. Spitz walked off the bus! In my cool, collected, mature 28 year old way, I thought I'd say hello. So I proceeded to lose it and and gushed like a 12 year old. Doh! Poor bastard had just woken up and although was nice enough to get his picture taken with me, he probably could've done without the babbling pre-breakfast adulation from some guy on the street!

Also met a CDC member (forget your name, sorry!!) during the show at the very front (wearing his CDC shirt). Hey dude!

Anthrax kept thanking the crowd, and all I wanted to to was thank them back. Thanks for coming back again and again and NEVER dissapointing!
Besy Thrax show I've EVER seen !!!