Joey Belladonna is playing with an Anthrax tribute band

Vic Rattlehead said:
Actually I've been thinking of emailing Metal Sludge about it, since they seem to do a lot of Anthrax shit anyway.

But he didn't play to 15 people, there were about a hundred or more people. Sure it still wouldn't be the same as if he did do that tour with Anthrax but no way to change that, etc.

I'm going to make sure to go see them when they're back because the guys in Among the Living are pretty good. And the Joey era shit has more like a personal preference thing with me I guess, that's like some of the music I grew up listening with.

There were 15 people at the gig I went to in Springfield. 40 if you count the bartenders, doormen, owner, managemetn and roadies.

AlexStomp said:
There were 15 people at the gig I went to in Springfield. 40 if you count the bartenders, doormen, owner, managemetn and roadies.
The attendance sucks but at least he's doing it. Perhaps I'm getting sofy in my old age but I wish the dude the best. How where his vocals and did he hit the high notes.

one man stands said:
I hate to say it but I would probably go see this. I thought Joey had a new album coming out.

It was on a Saturday night when the tour hit my town and since I had the night off from work I decided to go. I highly do not recommend going. It's the equivalent of seeing a helpless deer that's just been hit by a truck breathing it's last breaths.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
That's a pleasant thought.

we went to the gig not expecting much, mostly just for nostalgic reasons. But it was bad. I really regret going. And its not that I was concerned about wasting a saturday night, it was like I said before. Just Sad seeing him play to a few people.