London gig Photos + Mikes new tattoo!

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Here's some very raw photos from the awesome London gig. Unfortunatly most of the pics are just of Mike, this was mainly due to my position in the crowd.

You can also see that Mike has a new tattoo on the inside of his arm...interesting, it seems to say something in Swedish then 1974/1?

Also theres a pic of Mike jamming on bass and Mike with the MManson t-shirt someone thrw on stage....haha

I didnt know how to post them so I put em on my DeviantArt scraps.

http://etherealchamber.deviantart.com/scraps/

FUBAR said:
You can also see that Mike has a new tattoo on the inside of his arm...interesting it seems to say something in Swedish then 1974/1?

Thanx man!

The tatoo say: "Sörskogen 1914" Can't really understand the year/number
but "Sörskogen" is a village in Sweden where he grew up and where he
formed his first project band with Dan Swanö.

("Sörskogen" means nothing except for the part "skogen" which is kinda like forest.)

-Vintersorg- said:
yeh I thought it said 1914, but I thought 1974 would have made more sense.. but I'm pretty sure it says 1914.. now let's all explore the history of Sörskogen..

AH! It says 1974! Compare the first digit, '1', with the quite undefinable digit...
They aren't the same and the latter digit is also tilted. It's ought to be a '7'.

1974. Mike's year of birth.

Benighted Joe said:
AH! It says 1974! Compare the first digit 1 with the quite undefinable digit...
They aren't really the same. It's gotta be a 7.

1974. Mike's birthdate.

And that would be the reason why it makes more sense.. Birthdate.. Birthplace..

Benighted Joe said:
AH! It says 1974! Compare the first digit, '1', with the quite undefinable digit...
They aren't quite the same. It's ought to be a '7'.

Ah of course, Looks like you've cracked it!

Benighted Joe said:
They aren't the same and the latter digit is also tilted. It's ought to be a '7'.

Maybe Sörskogen was an old village and that's only the year of its foundation.
Ok... whatever.