London greets!

MsAlias

New Metal Member
Mar 3, 2012
Hey to all, I am Finnish (surprising?) but I've also lived in Fl, USA and at the moment I live&study in London. I am a Music Management student, especially interested in artist management, organizing live events (love festivals!) and music sync (syncing music for film). I've been at metal / hard rock fan since forever, in my twenties now.

I'm joining you here for general discussion, but also to find out what new bands are good, what's going on when and where. At the moment I am working on bringing Finnish acts (such as myGRAIN and possibly Ajattara) to the UK, so I'm also here to let you know what's happening! Good to be here, if you're interested in the business side of music please do visit my blog www.miss-alias.blogspot.com :)

Here's some music I listen to: Alice in Chains, Wolfmother, The Doors, The Black Keys, myGRAIN, Children of Bodom, Led Zeppelin, Alannah Myles, Cage the Elephant, Opeth, Deftones, Crosby Stills & Nash, Simon & Garfunkel, The Prodigy, Pendulum, Muse, Massive Attack, Tommy Lee, The Smiths, Audioslave, Bonobo, Yann Tiersen, Lamb of God, Peter Tchaikovsky, Guillaume de Machaut...