London People.

right for a start dont bother looking anywhere for a t-shirt, or hoodie unless its nu-metal, there are no places except gigs to get those. good place is www.centurymedia.net and get on their mailing list, then you get a catalogue, i got one 3 days ago, and you can get the t-shirts they sell at gigs for £10 to £15 plus free post and packaging, not to mention cds for about £10, and if you spend over £30 u get a free 2 cd 20th century blitz compilation. anyway where was i.

oh yeah, right you go to Camden again, then out of the station turn left, keep walking along the road, past the market, and then when you cross the first road, you can see a pizza and chinese food shop all in one, next door is resurection records, now if you look up you can see it says that outside, so look up if in doubt, anyway, it looks like a normal cheap clothes nu-metal shop, but there are stairs right near the front, go down, and you will see loads of cds, quite a few century media bands, and also others, good metal selection as they import some rare stuff sometimes and have albums you wont find in HMV, i like the place, anyway theres a few DVDs and VERY rare magazines there too from around the world. its good.go there

and once again dont bother loooking for hoodies and t-shirts for bands like opeth, or well any non nu-metal bands, you cant get em. just get them of the century media catalgue or the net. if you have any questions just PM me, oh and in the UK Metal forum theres a thread about metal shops in london, go there, i'lll try find the link. :cool:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
right for a start dont bother looking anywhere for a t-shirt, or hoodie unless its nu-metal, there are no places except gigs to get those. good place is www.centurymedia.net and get on their mailing list, then you get a catalogue, i got one 3 days ago, and you can get the t-shirts they sell at gigs for £10 to £15 plus free post and packaging, not to mention cds for about £10, and if you spend over £30 u get a free 2 cd 20th century blitz compilation. anyway where was i.

Yeh, that's what the guys told me in the shop... you can only get those online. Shops FULL of Linkin Park, Eminem, Limp Bizkit etc. shirts and hoodies lol...

oh yeah, right you go to Camden again, then out of the station turn left, keep walking along the road, past the market, and then when you cross the first road, you can see a pizza and chinese food shop all in one, next door is resurection records, now if you look up you can see it says that outside, so look up if in doubt, anyway, it looks like a normal cheap clothes nu-metal shop, but there are stairs right near the front, go down, and you will see loads of cds, quite a few century media bands, and also others, good metal selection as they import some rare stuff sometimes and have albums you wont find in HMV, i like the place, anyway theres a few DVDs and VERY rare magazines there too from around the world. its good.go there

Which side? When you pass ticket conductors, go left or right?

I know there is one Pizza shop right across the street, and a bit futher a shop, and downstairs first section of clots and at the back CD's... alot of Metal albums, [I got Death and Kataklysm today], but there aren't any videos or magazines. So, maybe it's some other shop, I'll have to check it out.

[QUOET]oh and in the UK Metal forum theres a thread about metal shops in london, go there, i'lll try find the link[/QUOET]

Thanks for the link if you find it! :D

well that was probably the shop, where you go downstairs, 2 boxes i should say, back to back selling cds, anyway if you look behind them at the wall you can see a few DVDs and videos, only about 10, not massive but theyre usually ones you cant get in HMV's.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/t20206/s.html

thats the link.

theres nothing else much, the HMV oxford street is great, loads of cds. youve been there right? theres 2 on the same raod, one small one massive, so go both :)

well that was probably the shop, where you go downstairs, 2 boxes i should say, back to back selling cds, anyway if you look behind them at the wall you can see a few DVDs and videos, only about 10, not massive but theyre usually ones you cant get in HMV's.

Yeh, that's the one, maybe I never saw any DVDs because I go straight ti Metal section in the middle.

Thanks for the link. :D

theres nothing else much, the HMV oxford street is great, loads of cds. youve been there right? theres 2 on the same raod, one small one massive, so go both :)

Yeh, I've been there, great shop too!

There's a new Virgin records store in Camnden, it has a pretty good Metal section too.

Thanks for your help!

anytime, hay i think all us opeth fans in London should meet up somewhere and do something, i dunno. if anyone from london can figure something out for sometime, what with easter holidays etc coming up next week and all. just an idea.

anytime, hay i think all us opeth fans in London should meet up somewhere and do something, i dunno. if anyone from london can figure something out for sometime, what with easter holidays etc coming up next week and all. just an idea.

Yeh, when Opeth play in London :D

But yeh, this would be really interesting, but don't know if I could make it, I have to study. I have to get a Merit, because I wanna do Graphics Design next year and I'm only on Pass :cry:

Originally posted by CarcassKreator

Yeh, when Opeth play in London :D

But yeh, this would be really interesting, but don't know if I could make it, I have to study. I have to get a Merit, because I wanna do Graphics Design next year and I'm only on Pass :cry:

well seeing as they played last december i dont think they'll be here for awhile yet, maybe a few years, 2005 i'd say. so lets all go then :D

well seeing as they played last december i dont think they'll be here for awhile yet, maybe a few years, 2005 i'd say. so lets all go then :D

2005? crap... so long to wait??? :cry: no good... verry no good :cry: :)