Opeth in Anaheim/LA..

AeonBlue

lurking...
Aug 27, 2002
New Zealand
im just curious about getting an Opeth Shirt to proudly wear and own etc and whether there are any metal/clothing shops that anyone (locals or anything) knows of in Anaheim or Los Angeles

the reason i ask is coz i live in New Zealand, and have no idea what there is on offer up there, and im only asking coz ive got my friend heading over to Anaheim and central LA next week and i just wanted to give them an address etc and details of the shirt to buy

so if anyone can help me out with any stores which stock Opeth shirts, and even which styles, that would be really cool

thanks heaps :)

Hi there. There is a place in Downey (not far from Anaheim, maybe 10 minutes away) called Dark Realm Records. My friend Bay works there. It is a small store, but everything is METAL there. They also have Opeth shirts. Here is their info: 8210 Firestone Blvd. Downey, CA 90241-USA Phone (562)923-2599. This is their website : http://www.darkrealmrecords.net/ . I can contact Bay if you are looking for something particular, because with the show coming up, I'm sure they will sell out. Let me know. If your friend knows the address of where's they are staying, then you can get driving directions and how long it will take to get there (without traffic) at Mapquest www.mapquest.com . Just go to driving directions and put the addresses in. You do not need to know the zip code. Other than this store, there are just not many metal shops you can go to to get stuff like this. If your friend in unable to go there, let me know and maybe I can get you a shirt from any of the shows I go to (I'm going to four Opeth shows).

If that option (a very good one I might add) doesn't work out for you, then I know that some Hot Topics will carry Opeth shirts. Hot Topics can usually be found in any mall in the area, I live about half an hour from Anaheim, and I know the one at the local mall carries a couple of Opeth shirts, but it might vary from store to store.

I bought my Opeth CDs in Dark Realm but they never seem to have Opeth shirts. Whenever I walk in there, I can't tell the difference between the shoppers and the guy that works there. :lol: One time I almost asked a guy who I saw putting some CDs back on the shelf (apparently he was sifting and needed to put them back) about something since he looked like Bay from the back.

oh great, thanks so much for all your help Squeak and Mudas :)

i'll let them know about these places, im not sure where they are staying yet, but ill suggest them and see if they can make it that far

the shirt im thinking of getting would be the Opeth American tour one, with the logo on the front and a pic of the guys on the back.. thats the one i seem to like the most, but its been hard to find, especially here where Opeth anything is virtually non-existant unless you order in

and btw.. you guys are so lucky to even have them come near where you guys live.. i keep hoping and hoping they come to NZ.. maybe one day