LA/Hollywoodl roll call

ucsbdude said:
I think I saw you. Were you inside the HOB restaurant? I saw a guy with an arcturus shirt passed by when I was having dinner. I was the guy with an Immortal shirt I was kicking in the bar during the whole show. Awesome show by the way.

yeah that was me

I was there as well. Had dinner w/ the wife inside during sound check and then we spent the entire show on the balcony front and center sitting at a table and looking over the rail. The sound was terrific where we were sitting. Perhaps the best concert experience of my life................... No, definately the best.

Did you see us? :devil:

Mr Samsara said:
I was there as well. Had dinner w/ the wife inside during sound check and then we spent the entire show on the balcony front and center sitting at a table and looking over the rail. The sound was terrific where we were sitting. Perhaps the best concert experience of my life................... No, definately the best.

Did you see us? :devil:

How did you get to sit there? The staff told us that we weren't allowed, only label people and family.

BreathingShadow said:
i sat in that exact same spot last tour at the anaheim house of blues, we sat by some guy in devil drivers fat mom, fun

Anaheim has a small balcony w/ a little ledge/rail thing to put your drink on (the section protected by ropes and security). I liked that a lot actually. I don't know who I was sitting next to that night. Went to that show by myself.... and my mother in law called me to say my kids were crying and I got all guilty and left early. (What was I thinking?):err:

Sunset has a bigger balcony that had several tables, 2 of which were reserved by the band and the Label right in the center and that's where we sat. Since I like to concentrate on the music and the performance rather than concentrating on my wife not getting trampled or losing one of my own teeth, the balcony seats are perfect for a crusty old bastard like myself.:cool:

yeah.:devil:

i was there... i bet one of you saw me.. i was the only one wearing the bright green shirt.

BreathingShadow said:
i was in the very front against the barrier, i was the cool one with the arcturus shirt

i think i saw you, at a parking lot.. where you with 2 other dudes?

foulwing said:
i always thought anaheims hob was bigger.. im sure it is.

House of Blues Anaheim is a 950 person capacity, 2-story venue with separate restaurant.

House of Blues on the Sunset Strip is a 1000 person capacity, 3 story venue. The Music Hall on the 1st Floor; the Porch restaurant on the 2nd floor has Rail Tables and standing room Bars that overlook the Music Hall; the 3rd floor has 2 dressing rooms, the Foundation Rooms, and administration offices.

Just an FYI...

Out.:Smokedev:

foulwing said:
i think i saw you, at a parking lot.. where you with 2 other dudes?

i was with three other guys but maybe two when you saw me... i was definetely in a parking lot at one time or another that night