Uppsala here I come!

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, I'm now heading for the train to take me to Helsinki early tomorrow morning - then I'll spend a day there, catch a ferry to Stockholm, spend a night on-ship and meet (hopefully) At The Gates somewhere in Stockholm at Saturday morning. Then we'll get to Uppsala.

So, try to keep it quiet and civilized around here, while I'm gone - no jokes on the Opeth forum that lead here, please (you need to hide your tracks better...) :p.

Anyway, for all those coming to the show - I'm the short guy (about half of At The Gates, I'd guess) with beard, wearing a peaked cap with a picture of the Tasmanian Devil and either Lethe T-shirt or TMI longsleeve (depending on weather). And if you still won't recognize me, I do have a name-tag that reads

Dark Tranquillity
Official forum member
Villain

I have a couple of them extra (un-named ones, that is), so if you wanna have one, just come and ask me...

-Villain (excited - and almost late from the train!)

Have fun man, dont kill too many people (if there is such a thing). Remember, if you get lost make sure that you dont die. And your name tag idea is brilliant.

Take Pictures :p

Have a good time, people.
I am too poor now to afford a Kbh/Uppsala travel (sigh sigh)- so enjoy yourself for all those who cannot be there.

Ville, you're such a lucky guy! You'll head to Sthlm by viking lines I suppose, the (in)famous, mythologic "trombo-nave" (fucking boat) that every southern man would like to see once in his lifetime.

a.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
dont kill too many people
Kill people? You must remember that I'm not going. :p I wish I was; just so I could meet the cool people from here...

Well, have fun! Yes, take lots of pictures. :D

will there ever come a day when we'll see name tags for all of us? :)

have fun, villain, phyre and everyone else who's going. i shall patiently wait for the european tour... *sigh*

rahvin.

Originally posted by solefald
ahhhhhhhh
and Im here in fucking germany and must count on the grace of sweden finest to come all 2 years on tour
I just saw them 2 times live and thats not enough
villain you lucky man you

You just have to wait for wacken.

Originally posted by rahvin
will there ever come a day when we'll see name tags for all of us? :)

I hope so, you'll need a special tag tho

"Watch your step, DT forum member rahvin"

Originally posted by Misanthrope

What if it rains? if he stays metal he would have a lot of problems, metal doesnt do well in water, it tends to get rusty.

Dude, the weather here is unbelievable. Strange for the swedish climat but anyway. The sun is shining and the countdown has begun. Just 10 hours to go

Real metal never gets rusty :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: