London: setlist, comments, gossip, photos and that.

Charlotte1977 said:
Whimps and poser
leave the halllllllll :headbang:
thats just funny! :lol: ah well its ok because back in their time it was cool to behave like that. but considering them now :Spin:
oh, and i dont like Manowar.

'feel the white light, the light within
be your own disciple, command the sparks of will
for all of us waiting,
your kingdom will come'

the first 4 manowar albums are a must like. kings of metal is pretty good too. yeah, they're fuckin posers but they did some good music so i hardly care about their image.

pagan2002 said:
live by your heart,

:erk: flashback to embarrassing memories, I used to write that at the end of letters back in cheesy teen days.

"Master of the Wind" was my favourite song for a while though and I remember doing an assignment for school on "Spirit Horse of the Cherokee" in 8th grade, got to play it and everything, should've gone with "Pleasure Slave" :p .

Susie said:
cheers dwra, was sound meeting you all, first time i had the chance to actually get out with mick in ages, so i enjoyed meeting everyone, i bet it's all gorgous and warm were you are ,*really jealous* :erk:
Well it's sure is warm, too warm i might say, i mean it's December ffs and i don't feel cold!! Good thing i spend some time in London and felt the cold right on me skin brrr :dopey:
As for gorgeous... it has it's beautiful parts, but it's still a capital, with all the diasadvantages you can find in that. Anyways as i said it's got some little spots that you won't be able to find anywhere else in the world, and those spots make this place worth living. Come and check it yourself! :Spin:

Andy_2003 said:
we were walking around trying to find a taxi, but every one was full. It was so cold so we got desperate, some guy pulled up in his car and said he was a taxi, we said where we wanted to go and he said £20, so we kind of decided to get in and he wanted the money straight away, so Mariner gave him £20, then I realised that was a bad idea. :ill: He had no taxi meter in the front so we thought he wasn't a taxi, he wasn't, he said he was a private one. That was bullshit. He even had to stop and look at a map to see where we wanted to go and when we got out eventually tools was arguing with him about it being bullshit :hotjump: and asked for £5 back. But he didn't and we got out and told him to fuk off , so it cost us a lot more than I taxi would have cost :erk:
Ohshit, this is bad luck you guys, good thing you eventually got back home, what can i say :(
Fockin cab drivers, we call them "the yellow race" here, damn them :yuk:

Hoi Pieter, yeah you gave me your addy, and you'll find out mine pretty soon! :D