LONG TIME...NO POSTS! What is up with Divebomb

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
So, my son was born in November and everything changed in my world...for the better. However, my schedule became extremely hectic and very little in regards to Divebomb was able to be done. My wife and I have made some adjustments and it's full steam ahead once again for Divebomb.

We just released PIERCE and NARCOTIC GREED reissues. Pick them up now.

Coming next is two reissues by Swiss thrashers APOCALYPSE, Germany tech thrash act SKEPTIC SENSE and Swedish death metallers MIASMAL (Licensed from Century Media for North America)

Coming next next is DESPAIR's Beyond All Reason, DEATHROW Life Beyond, SILENT SCREAM From The Darkest Depths Of The Imagination and new Brazilian doomsters WITCHING ALTAR Ride With The Devil.

Coming next next next MESSINA's Terrortory, SLAVE RAIDER Bigger, Badder & Bolder, HARD KNOX Psyco's R Us, EDEN Eden, BANSHEE Cry In The Night, BANSHEE Race Against Time, ANTAGONIST Blessed & Cursed...To Life On Earth (the EP + more), GRAVEN IMAGE Emperor Of Eternity, THE BROOD The Brood, FATAL OPERA Fatal Opera, FATAL OPERA The Eleventh Hour, VISITOR Visitor

Bootcamp Series continues with OBLIVION (NJ), THEE FINAL CHAPTRE, AUTUMN SILENCE, VARIX, MARTINI, MINDS EYE, BUGZY, MOONCALF, TERMINUS, SURREALIST...and more!

Looks good from here and more importantly, congratulations! Any approximate ETA for the Silent Scream? Just want to make sure I've got enough pennies saved up ahead of time.

So, my son was born in November and everything changed in my world...for the better. However, my schedule became extremely hectic and very little in regards to Divebomb was able to be done. My wife and I have made some adjustments and it's full steam ahead once again for Divebomb.

We just released PIERCE and NARCOTIC GREED reissues. Pick them up now.

Coming next is two reissues by Swiss thrashers APOCALYPSE, Germany tech thrash act SKEPTIC SENSE and Swedish death metallers MIASMAL (Licensed from Century Media for North America)

Coming next next is DESPAIR's Beyond All Reason, DEATHROW Life Beyond, SILENT SCREAM From The Darkest Depths Of The Imagination and new Brazilian doomsters WITCHING ALTAR Ride With The Devil.

Coming next next next MESSINA's Terrortory, SLAVE RAIDER Bigger, Badder & Bolder, HARD KNOX Psyco's R Us, EDEN Eden, BANSHEE Cry In The Night, BANSHEE Race Against Time, ANTAGONIST Blessed & Cursed...To Life On Earth (the EP + more), GRAVEN IMAGE Emperor Of Eternity, THE BROOD The Brood, FATAL OPERA Fatal Opera, FATAL OPERA The Eleventh Hour, VISITOR Visitor

Bootcamp Series continues with OBLIVION (NJ), THEE FINAL CHAPTRE, AUTUMN SILENCE, VARIX, MARTINI, MINDS EYE, BUGZY, MOONCALF, TERMINUS, SURREALIST...and more!

Hi Matt,

As someone who already bought the "remastered" versions of Banshee (from the band), Is there any bonus content? Did you have Jaime King do a fresh remaster? The band's remasters were quite underwhelming...I actually thought Race Against Time sounded worse than the Atlantic version. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hi Matt,

As someone who already bought the "remastered" versions of Banshee (from the band), Is there any bonus content? Did you have Jaime King do a fresh remaster? The band's remasters were quite underwhelming...I actually thought Race Against Time sounded worse than the Atlantic version. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Jamie King will be taking a new stab at the mastering, yes. Cry In The Night will be from the band's original source, however Race will be from the original CD release. I have had him fix the original pressing glitch in Precious Metal which was on the original version.

No bonus tracks unfortunately. That was a point which almost lead the deal to fall through, so I opted not to force the issue so this material could be available again officially.

Last edited: