LONG TIME...NO POSTS! What is up with Divebomb?!?

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
We just released PIERCE (NJ street metal) and NARCOTIC GREED (Japanese thrash metal) reissues. Pick them up now.

Coming next is two reissues by Swiss thrashers APOCALYPSE, Germany tech thrash act SKEPTIC SENSE and Swedish death metallers MIASMAL (Licensed from Century Media for North America)

Coming next next is DESPAIR's Beyond All Reason, DEATHROW Life Beyond, SILENT SCREAM From The Darkest Depths Of The Imagination and new Brazilian doomsters WITCHING ALTAR Ride With The Devil.

Coming next next next MESSINA's Terrortory, SLAVE RAIDER Bigger, Badder & Bolder, HARD KNOX Psyco's R Us, EDEN Eden, BANSHEE Cry In The Night, BANSHEE Race Against Time, ANTAGONIST Blessed & Cursed...To Life On Earth (the EP + more), GRAVEN IMAGE Emperor Of Eternity, THE BROOD The Brood, FATAL OPERA Fatal Opera, FATAL OPERA The Eleventh Hour, VISITOR Visitor

Bootcamp Series continues with OBLIVION (NJ), THEE FINAL CHAPTRE, AUTUMN SILENCE, VARIX, MARTINI, MINDS EYE, BUGZY, MOONCALF, TERMINUS, SURREALIST...and more!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at PPUSA this year with a whole new batch of release, plus all the back catalog!

I'll have to wait for sound bytes before I start my progpower cd want list. but I will say, I bought about 15 or so from you last year . I'm confident I'll like a lot of the new stuff

I'll have to wait for sound bytes before I start my progpower cd want list. but I will say, I bought about 15 or so from you last year . I'm confident I'll like a lot of the new stuff

As always once we get closer to release will definitely post audio samples if not close to the entire release itself. We always want people to try before they buy. Thanks for all the purchases last year!