Lonn Friend's Hat

Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
While watching the Anthrax Behind the Music (this is on topic, so suck it) I noticed Lonn Friend's really cool hat. It was a black baseball cap with a hand in the devil horns with the American flag. Where can I obtain one for myself?

Thanks,
FDS

I first found the fuct line of clothing and such about three or four years ago. I best friends wife had a T-shirt that had peppy le pu(loony tune skunk) on it with a Joint, and his eyes are all red and it just says F.U.C.T below the picture.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Fuct have been making cool stuff for years. Scott and John used to be Fuct poster boys but I haven't seen them sporting any Fuct items for a while. Fuct made some cool KISS shirts and some Planet of the Apes shirts too. Some of the stuff is a stupid way to spend $$$$$$$$ though, like a 60 dollar pair of military fatigue shorts with a Fuct patch on the ass.

BTW and FYI another cool clothing line was "Pervert" don't know if they are still making stuff or not. I'm an old fart now and wear a shirt and tie everyday so I don't really keep up on the t-shirt industry like I did back in the day. I'm happy when it is Friday and I can just throw on a 5dollar American Eagle t-shirt and a pair of Levis!!

Originally posted by Johnny Ace
Serial Killer was cool too.

They're still around. I got one of their shirts last summer that had Travis Bickel on it(DeNiro's character from Taxi Driver) when he has the mohawk and he's all bloody and it simply says driven and serial killer under it. It rules to fuck(considering Taxi Driver's my favorite movie too :p)