LOOK AT MY EMASCULATED POST COUNT.

:lol:!!!!!

Oh shit less than 10k now :p!

And they didnt so much give up on paying, as it just died and no one went there.
Chris locked up the only decent threads and told everyone to stop posting months ago.

I am vengeance incarnate, your futile world I shall desecrate. I bear the mark of all demons like an aura that drips of venom. I am the bringer of the final war. Your god lies dead in his own shit and gore. Rest assured that all of you will die. You insolent fools shall breath no more.

Best regards
Cronopio

We've known each other for so long your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it inside we both know what's been going on we know the game and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling don't tell me you're too blind to see!

Best regards,
Rick

We've known each other for so long your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it inside we both know what's been going on we know the game and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling don't tell me you're too blind to see!

Best regards,
Rick

Memory of the insane, of killing in so man ways, homicidal. Seeking redemption through rage, with hacksaws I decapitated them all. Blood covers the groud, my feet are saturated. Rotting flesh scattered around, I feel no remorse. I don't remember my name.

Best regards
XXX