Kayo Dot Fetishist
May 25, 2002
here in Turkey
www.genizah.net
i modified my sister's cellphone

tel2.jpg

tel3.jpg

tel1.jpg

Whoa! I never cared about the looks of my cellphone (it's plain gray), but I definitely could buy that one.

Thumbs up!

-Villain

WOW! Some of the pics in your digital portfolio are fantastic!!!

I really like what youve done to the phone too.

Everyone go check out genizah's portfolio... there's some great works in there. Loads of different styles too. tr00ly great art.

The question is: WHy did you modify you SISTER'S mobile???
does she listen to DT at all, or was it an act of malice on your part? Didn't you feel tempted to modify YOUR mobile instead?

Of course! The best riff ever for ringtones. But I had difficulties programming the right speed. And my phone's sound isn't all that good. It sounds a bit meagre. I currently use the main riff of "Behind Space".

AMSTERDAM (June 16) - A group of underground virus writers has showed off what is believed to be the world's first worm that can spread on advanced mobile phones, but security software companies say the virus had no malicious code attached.
The worm, named Cabir, was sent to security software firms Kapersky Lab of Russia and U.S.-based Symantec by a member of 29a, a group of virus writers from the Czech Republic and Slovakia who pride themselves in creating ''proof of concept malicious viruses,'' Kapersky Labs spokesman Denis Zenkin said.
''This is the very first version of a network worm which propagates via mobile phones,'' he said on Wednesday.The worm is designed to work in smartphones running on Symbian and Series 60 software, Symantec said on its Web site.This software is used to power millions of Nokia phones, such as the popular 6600 model.