The Dog Thread

Since cute and horrible dog pictures seem to be the shit here is a photo of my dog, Oden, and my daughter Meja. :)

IMG_3151.jpg

So it still isn't after Norse gods?

He is named after the Norse god Oden yes but technically so is my son since he shares the same name as one, that was however not the reason we chose the name. :)

boris, after the guy in goldeneye?

No I think that Boris is the name he got from the kennel where he was born.

is that a white shepherd? i has one too :)

Yes it is. I get asked alot by kids and youths if it is a wolf or a dog and I of course always answer that it is a wolf! :lol:

Yep shes a Bichon and shes called Alice.
Best dog in the world that keeps my poor mom, who is a widow since a year now, great company through the days. She doesnt smell like a dog, no drooling, shed no hair, and my allergy accepts her. :dopey:

f01d32e437f511e3813a22000a1fb833_7.jpg

37abf3bca26311e2ac9b22000a1fb864_7.jpg

I have a major problem with my dog, she hates bicycles, and everytime someone on one passes by, she jumps and barks, and people get scared of her and a fact that she is a belgian malinois isnt really helping :( She also hates all dogs that are smaller than her, so taking her out for a walk can be somehow dramatic :(

But still, belgian malinois dogs are fucking awesome, when i move out, ill probably get one for myself

795_Dooley-modified-webDSC_9651.jpg