Another Dog Thread

Apr 3, 2005
IL
I know i posted a dog thread bout 1-2 months ago. That was thew first day i got my dog and he only weighed 4.5 pounds. Well now he weighs 16. I know Darbysdad and someone else posted a pic of their dogs. Anyway im expecting my dog to be about 60 pounds when hes full grown. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves about dogs and post pics of them to because im a dog person.

Cheers,
Austin

my dog cares because he sometimes pisses all over the litter box :D

Thank God we got Advantage for the dog and cat b4 the summer got real hot.

No more hot spot for the dog.

My dogs just threw up in the kitchen this morning. Not one of them. Both of them. I'm sitting here, minding my own business, then suddenly smell something wafting in here. Something that can only be described as wrong and a tad evil. Head into the kitchen and you'd think one of those giant squids was gutted on the floor in there. No idea what set them off and they seem fine now, but the sheer volume of inky black and brown fluid I had to clean up, while breathing through my shirt and trying not to add to it...there'll be nightmares.

Hmm, I don´t have a dog now, but I´m definitely gonna get one once I´ve got room for it!

My parents started out with an (I don´t really know if this is the correct english name for it) English Springer Spaniel, which is normally intended to use for hunting, but this one got extremely frightened every new years eve so, no brave hunting dog there... It lived for 8 years, in the end it was half blind and half deaf, sometimes guests got all the way into the livingroom before it started barking.... ;)
Damn, I´m getting sentimental, I grew up with that dog!

Anywho, my older brother bought a Kleiner Münsterländer (don´t know what it is in english either).
The poor dog is fucked up now and thinks that whenever someone leaves the house it´s forever, it lived with my brother and his girlfriend for a year or so, then with my brother at my parents´, then with my brothers ex for 6 months, and then again with my parents, and it´s gonna stay there for the rest of its life, damn it!
After the first dog died, my parents swore that they were never gonna get another one, but I can tell that they can´t be without a dog now, especially since all us kids have moved out.

You may find it strange that I´m writing about the last dog, but I lived at home for 3 years with this dog, so I´ve got some special feelings about it!

These pics are not of our dog 'Freja' (the last one), but I think you´ll get the picture:

102_1.jpg

img12.gif

If what I´m writing is a bit over the top, it´s because I´m drunk. Denmark won a football (soccer to you americans) match tonight!

among_the_dead said:
CATS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats are dog food!

Cats commit to whatever territory their owners confine them to.
Dogs commit to and are so much more loyal to the owner than a cat!
And would a cat die to protect the rest of the 'clan'?
No, it would not!
There´s a reason why the dog is called man´s best friend! A dog offers you unconditional love, no matter how you treat it (so help them by whatever god, those who mistreat their dog!), it´ll still be with you.
If you move (and you don´t bring it with you by force) a cat will stick to its territory!

I´m a dog man!!!

Miltbrand said:
Cats are dog food!

Cats commit to whatever territory their owners confine them to.
Dogs commit to and are so much more loyal to the owner than a cat!
And would a cat die to protect the rest of the 'clan'?
No, it would not!
There´s a reason why the dog is called man´s best friend! A dog offers you unconditional love, no matter how you treat it (so help them by whatever god, those who mistreat their dog!), it´ll still be with you.
If you move (and you don´t bring it with you by force) a cat will stick to its territory!

I´m a dog man!!!

No doubt dogs have useful purposes.

But come on, cats can shit in a box and cover it up. Nothing beats that.

Dogs and Cats rule.

My missus' 13 year old cat, Eddie (named after Eddie Murphy) is the most evil bastard on the planet. I just love his absolute I am the centre of the universe - follow me or die - arsehole attitude.

For a 13 year old the ginger bugger is very fast. The vet was too scared to clip his claws coz Eddie is a bit of a vicious bugger. Love it!

My parents deceased german sheppard dog won a bravery award from the Adelaide mayor for waking us up when a huge factory fire threatened our lives back in 1990. We had to renact the whole thing for a local TV current affairs show too.

Cats dont sellout like dogs do. You have to earn their love and respect. A dog will come up to anyone and fuck their leg. Cats have to get to know you before any love is shown.

I like cats and dogs both. I only have two dogs and a cat now(I found a good home for my black and tan coonhound) I need to find a home for a pug that I am fostering and quick. The dog is a really cool loving dog but it just won't stop shitting in my house:yuk: . It was pretty funny the other day though. I am looking to take the pug to a behavioral class and I picked up a pamphlet for the class. I read it and put it on my coffee table and it somehow it got knocked off the table. The pug then looked right at me and walked over to the behavioral pamphlet and took a giant shit on it:yuk: :tickled: . I couldn't help but laugh my ass off while I nearly puked as I was cleaning up the shit:lol: :puke:

I will scan and post some pics of my animals tomorrow.

MyHatred said:
I like cats and dogs both. I only have two dogs and a cat now(I found a good home for my black and tan coonhound) I need to find a home for a pug that I am fostering and quick. The dog is a really cool loving dog but it just won't stop shitting in my house:yuk: . It was pretty funny the other day though. I am looking to take the pug to a behavioral class and I picked up a pamphlet for the class. I read it and put it on my coffee table and it somehow it got knocked off. The pug then looked right at me and walked over to the behavioral pamphlet and took a giant shit on it:yuk: :tickled: . I couldn't help but laugh my ass off while I nearly puked as I was cleaning up the shit:lol: :puke:

I will scan and post some pics of my animals tomorrow.
:lol: