The Ultimate Dog Thread

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Yes, yet again shall I post another dog thread. Well, keeping you up to date my dog "death"Ryder(partially named by DD) now weighs a stunning 55LBS at seven months. As he lays behind me on my couch I shall post pictures of him.
I know these threads are pointless because the only people to ever reply are...well DD.

Here he is at I believe 5 months. My camera caught him in his "cute, get away with anything" face.
jazzf9.jpg

Here is my dog Pudge when he was about 5 1/2 weeks old at the place we bought him at
1791p37511b.jpg

And here he is at about 1 year old still being lazy and on a place he shouldn't be. You can tell he is real worried about what I think about him being on the couch:p
bill.jpg

I don't have a dog, so I'll post a picture of my cat Leia. She turned 11 in November. My husband affectionately calls her, "Bitch." Mainly, because she is constantly swatting at him.
Oh yeah, I have nothing against dogs. We just can't get one right now since it would be alone for 10-11 hours a day.
Various003.jpg

MyHatred said:
Here is my dog Pudge when he was about 5 1/2 weeks old at the place we bought him at
1791p37511b.jpg

And here he is at about 1 year old still being lazy and on a place he shouldn't be. You can tell he is real worried about what I think about him being on the couch:p
bill.jpg

Are you sure that second picture is your dog? Because I believe I've seen that picture either on google or on a website.