Pets Thread

JESS0013.jpg

JESSIE13.jpg

JESSIE02.jpg

This is Jessie, cutest doggie ever. :D . She's a 12yr-old Westie. This is from when she was stayin at my apt. with my ex (she's my ex's dog), and we found out she had to have like 4 teeth removed :erk: . She's alot happier now, though, because they were really hurtin her at the time. (She was very sleepy cause she wasn't feelin good) But she's still a cutie.

~Kovenant

Argyle said:
I I find myself waking up in at least two or three different places every week. It's probably just me, though.
just carry your pets with you, argy. they might come in useful on fridays, when you wake up in the middle of the desert without anything to eat. ;)

as for me, i have no pets because cleaning up after my parents is troublesome enough. i like dogs, because they're fluffy. and bears, because they're fluffy. cats and people are not, so they're banished from my kingdom.

My sister brought home yet another cat yesterday ( making our count to 3 cats ). Im not so shure this one can survive its way too young ( its on the age where cats just start moving without moving funny, something like 2 weeks )

I'm another one who's never had any pets. Not for want of... uh, wanting though. One of my brothers did have a stick insect once, but it doesn't count. I'll definitely get a pet when I move out and can afford one.

My other passion is fish!!! lol

I have two fish tanks, one 60L and one 120L with big evil racist fish with teeth!

last year they gave birth to more evil fish!! :

nigfish_.jpg

That's one of the parents (ignore the text)

nigfishl.jpg

I have dozen more pics of other different fish I have but it sucks uploading them all