Another Dog Thread

Apr 3, 2005
IL
I know I've posted two other threads like this but i finally have a picture of my dog. I know Darby's and a couple other people posted a lot on them so finally heres Ryder.

ejslc9.jpg

He's only 4 months..he's still got a lot of growing onthe way. For those interested i'll keep you updated.

MetalThrasher442 said:
I know I've posted two other threads like this but i finally have a picture of my dog. I know Darby's and a couple other people posted a lot on them so finally heres Ryder.

ejslc9.jpg

He's only 4 months..he's still got a lot of growing onthe way. For those interested i'll keep you updated.
You should call him Deth-Ryder :devil:

eighteeschick said:
I have a boring ass job and no friggin life. Makes for too much time on message boards.

Haha. Whats ur job? Well im stuck in school mon.-fri. So I don't have that much time to post shit.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Haha. Whats ur job? Well im stuck in school mon.-fri. So I don't have that much time to post shit.

I'm an underutilized legal secretary. 11 years experience as a litigation secretary (not at this job, only 3 here) and I'm more like a clerk than a trusted assistant. I get soda, but I don't do coffee. It sucks.

eighteeschick said:
I'm an underutilized legal secretary. 11 years experience as a litigation secretary (not at this job, only 3 here) and I'm more like a clerk than a trusted assistant. I get soda, but I don't do coffee. It sucks.

Wow sounds interesting. If i don't make it in the music business(hahaha) I'm going to vet school or I'm going to school to be a carpenter.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Wow sounds interesting. If i don't make it in the music business(hahaha) I'm going to vet school or I'm going to school to be a carpenter.

Don't laugh. Anything is possible. Just don't give up your dream. You don't have to be rich and famous to play.

My step-sister works in a vet's assistant. I think you'll end up bringing home a lot of unwanted animals.

eighteeschick said:
Don't laugh. Anything is possible. Just don't give up your dream. You don't have to be rich and famous to play.

My step-sister works in a vet's assistant. I think you'll end up bringing home a lot of unwanted animals.

Yeah I love animals. You know my band is actually talented we just dont play a stile that a lot of people like. You know we play al ittle bit like testament. And my other band plays in between new metal and thrash metal.