The "It's spring" thread

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Well, spring has finally gotten here and I have done alot of cool things since. I am starting this thread because there seems to be about 173 threads about how the reunion "sucks" or the reunion is "the best thing ever" I have my own feelings about the reunion itself but I am going to try my best to stay out of it (key words: "try my best") So post some of the cool things you have done since it is now starting to get nice out. So far I have

had 2 bbq's with good friends with lots of brats and loads of beer
many hangovers
went frisbee golfing (no, I am not hippie & I don't stink of potchuli, I just have a few hippie habits)
taken my dog out for many walks
went fishing once already
played my drums( I do that everday regardless of weather but anyways)
rode my bike all over town
been able to put my sunroof down in my car a couple of times
done alot of yardwork( I have to say that I am staring to feel old because I have been actually looking forward to doing it all winter)

and thats about it so far what has everyone else done?

And yes, I do realize this is a cheesy thread but damn, I am very bored of reading so many shitty threads about the same thing

tell me about it man! I can finally see BOOBS on the streets! And I gotta clean the dust off my bike as well. SPRING RULES!!!!

Hell yeah!!! Thats another thing I left out, I work downtown and there so many gorgeous women around it makes me realize why I love spring and summer so much. It so nice not to see the female form in a fucking snow parka:headbang:

i'm going to wimberley texas thurs-sun and it'll be badass. MY family owns a house in the hills and it's right next to the neighborhood swimming hole in the river which is fucking beautiful. I'm gonna BBQ some steaks and drink some beers and go to the tuscany style olive grove/ vinyard they have man it's gonna be suweet.
-Jono-

Springtime-
A couple days ago, I went out and scraped the ice off my windsheild, locked the hubs on my truck and went to work. The next day, I almost didn't need to wear a coat before my morning commute. Today, I went out in the blizzard like conditions, went to work.
Tomorrow it'll be about 60 degrees. Then it may snow again. That's colorado for you.

lokey said:
mmmmmm boo-bies

"Hooray for boobies!" - MOMD

Watchin' my Cardinals tonight on their beginning of MLB domination 2005.
April 15 is home opener for Toledo Mudhens. Come one, come all. I bet none of you ever come at all. (To the ballgames you gutterminded dingleberrries):wave:

Watching some baseball myself right now! Love the sound of a good game while I'm working ahhh. One dude had his first at bat for the season, BAM, grand slam.

My kiddos finally get to play outside, took em bike riding. Let my little man get his kicks squirting Daddy with the squirt gun. Chalk drawing on our front porch, ah yes, Spring. Time to start running again as well, shed the 'ol belly!