The Thread.

I smoke about 10 a day. About 14 if I'm really stressing out about something. You should stop smoking entirely. I think if you're only smoking 5 a day then you could easily stop. Don't let it get any worse. You'll regret it.

I have only been smoking for about a year, so I could easily stop. Most people are like "oh shit, its a dirty nasty habit and i hate it but i do it anyway". I actually enjoy smoking, I like the taste and such. Perhaps when I get older I'll move on to something slightly more sophisticated like cigars or something :p

I've never actually smoked a cigarette aside from trying other people's occasionally, but I do smoke a cigar every now and then - maybe once every few months or so. They taste pretty nice, depending on the kind you get (talking about non-flavored cigars, btw), and they give you a hell of a buzz after you're done! Overall, though, it seems like more of a quaint, artsy thing to do than something that really gets you fucked-up or anything.

FucktheBitchandVomitYourRemnants.gif

lol^^^

Ender is just pissed because he has to get up early for summer school and because he made a weak attempt to start some really, really dumb argument with me and failed miserably (much like he did at school).

Ender is just pissed because he has to get up early for summer school and because he made a weak attempt to start some really, really dumb argument with me and failed miserably (much like he did at school).

how the fuck do you fail high school?

I spent most of my time fucking around, playing videogames, doing anything but studying in high school and still finished with like a 3.5 GPA

I spent most of my time fucking around, playing videogames, doing anything but studying in high school and still finished with like a 3.5 GPA
I have a 3.6 sleeping in half if not more of my classes... advanced classes, mind you, although that doesn't really matter in my school. The school fucked me over, they didn't tell me in time that I had to have Saturday school, and now I'm not graduating because of that. I'm probably going to be allowed to graduate under another degree plan, which doesn't matter to me as long as I walk the stage.

I have a 3.6 sleeping in half if not more of my classes... advanced classes, mind you, although that doesn't really matter in my school. The school fucked me over, they didn't tell me in time that I had to have Saturday school, and now I'm not graduating because of that. I'm probably going to be allowed to graduate under another degree plan, which doesn't matter to me as long as I walk the stage.

Um... so being in your graduation ceremony is more important to you (and your parents) than getting a normal degree? Might wanna reconsider that.

Unless, of course, getting a normal degree means a whole extra fucking year of school - in which case, fuck it indeed.

All you have to do is never go to your classes, never do your homework, etc. I almost didn't graduate. Somehow I managed to graduate but just barely. You know, I was too busy listening to metal, reading Nietzsche, and eating churros. It's weird how I made a complete 180 degree turn and became a straight A student in college.

I'm starting to feel the academic squeeze. I fucked around all of last year and first semester this year, but I have junior and senior year to make that up, and I'm just brilliant enough to do so.

This post made me realize, the English language has lots of really short words in comparison to other langs.

Absofuckinlutely. Wait, that's one word with another word as an infix. Useless fact that nobody cares about: English doesn't really have a case system. Ahh, linguistic typology class. Good times.

edit: I actually don't know what you guys are talking about. Nevermind.

Seriously, three words in a row added up to a whopping 6 letters.

Yeah, I've noticed. English is pretty concise on syllables as well. My knowledge of other languages isn't too broad, but most of the romance languages seem to have shitloads of vowels and clunky modifiers at the ends of most of their words. I think Russian is like that as well. A Russian-American friend of mine once told me that he prefers speaking in English because everything takes fucking forever to say in Russian. :lol:

My friend and I just spent an hour driving around central Bucks County following people and toying with the idea of turning on my friends blue lights and pulling them over.

Being a small-town cop would probably be the best fucking job ever if you abused it. I would just harass people nonstop.