The Thread.

I smoke about 5 cigs a day. Not bad compared to most smokers.

I smoke about 10 a day. About 14 if I'm really stressing out about something. You should stop smoking entirely. I think if you're only smoking 5 a day then you could easily stop. Don't let it get any worse. You'll regret it.

Cythraul you shouldn't smoke it's hazordous to your health.

And Dave perhaps you should not stick things in your ears then. Looks like you learned a lesson today.

Metal_Wrath is just angry that he hasn't gotten his 40 acres and a mule yet btw.

:D If it makes you feel any better, megadeth played ALL their classics (symphony of destruction, hangar 18) and black sabbath was spectacular, watching a god like tony Iommi play live was alone worth the price of admission :D

I don't go to a lot of concerts, but the next one I go to I'll probly bring earplugs. I've heard that you can still hear the music just fine, and you have the benefit of not having your ears destroyed by the excessive noise.

It's good to have earplugs on hand in case the sound is too loud. There are decent cheap ones you can get that only block out 12db and you can still hear the high frequencies, just quieter. My ears are fucked from loud music, I have to be really careful these days.[\oldcuntrant]

I also hate earbuds. It's unhealthy enough to listen to headphones, but having something that close to your eardrum is just retarded. I've got some nice $20 earmuff-like headphones, and they're the only thing I wear when I'm listening to my iPod. Even if I'm out in public with them, it feels goofy as hell but if I really want to listen to music then I'll do it. I just can't bring myself to use earbuds. They're irritating, and the sound quality's terrible.

One day I'll get some of those giant-ass headphones that cover your whole ear. That'll be fucking sweet. I probly won't wear them outdoors though.

One day I'll get some of those giant-ass headphones that cover your whole ear. That'll be fucking sweet. I probly won't wear them outdoors though.

Those things fucking win. I sport those in public like nobody's business. Fuck earbuds.

I have a set of Bose tri-port headphones. They're the big around-ear, goofy looking kind and they fucking rock. They came with an extention cord so I can plug them into my stereo and walk around the room with them. Makes me feel like a real music nerd. For when I'm in public I have set of Phillips earbuds with virtual surround sound and rubberized earpieces, so they don't hurt to wear. The sound quality is actually really good. If I'm going out in public, I want something that will actually fit in my pocket.

What the fuck do we talk about.

It doesn't matter, really. Really the purpose here is to talk about The Thread, but if something else comes to mind, The Thread doesn't mind if you change the subject.