For what it's worth...

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
I've been fairly ill and haven't been up to posting on the gazillion threads I've wanted to, so here's the fuckin deal in a compact 'straight from teech's fat mouth' special.

Corey sounds like a smart move for anthrax and a good deal all round. He will attract a ton of new young fans who will probably be buying back catalogue as well as new stuff and that wil mean bigger tours, festivals and headline shows. Dunno how big SK are in the USA but in the UK they play to 10-15000 per night and sell out. Anyone who doesn't think he'd fit or hasn't really heard him before check here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_09wFxoaeQ

Bush got invited to the anniversary tour but didn't want to do it. He got invited after the tour but said he didn't want to. I suspect he doesn't want to, so don't blame the band like he wasn't asked...

Stop whining about the cdc like it costs a fortune. The money you pay gets you a shirt and stuff which is worth more than you pay. The other stuff is just like an extra. I actually think it represents good value.

For my money Spitz can fuck right off. He is an exceptional guitarist and has written some of the greatest solos in metal for sure. He then went mad, became a dick, and gave a pretty offensive interview. i suspect the only reason he didn't get fired on the spot was because of the whole reunion situation. At least Scott made it clear he was fucking raging before the whole thing got covered up. Caggiano is a great guy and I really want to see him back.

I thought WCFYA ruled totally but am a bit concerned that thrax are sounding a bit like Pantera, who I always hated. Time to pull out some old punk records and give the band the punkier edge that brought them so many fans in the early days.

Belladonna has lost it. Check his high notes on some of the really early live stuff on youtube and compare it to the reunion. He's no fuckin loss to anyone although I enjoyed seeing the reunion shows.

There have been many comments that scott and Charlie have been running Anthrax like Kiss and although i see where the criticisms spring from, what both bands have tried to do is keep it together under difficult circumstances.

NO FUCKING WAY SHOULD THE BAND NAME BE CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD

I've been fairly ill and haven't been up to posting on the gazillion threads I've wanted to, so here's the fuckin deal in a compact 'straight from teech's fat mouth' special.

Corey sounds like a smart move for anthrax and a good deal all round. He will attract a ton of new young fans who will probably be buying back catalogue as well as new stuff and that wil mean bigger tours, festivals and headline shows. Dunno how big SK are in the USA but in the UK they play to 10-15000 per night and sell out. Anyone who doesn't think he'd fit or hasn't really heard him before check here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_09wFxoaeQ

Bush got invited to the anniversary tour but didn't want to do it. He got invited after the tour but said he didn't want to. I suspect he doesn't want to, so don't blame the band like he wasn't asked...

Stop whining about the cdc like it costs a fortune. The money you pay gets you a shirt and stuff which is worth more than you pay. The other stuff is just like an extra. I actually think it represents good value.

For my money Spitz can fuck right off. He is an exceptional guitarist and has written some of the greatest solos in metal for sure. He then went mad, became a dick, and gave a pretty offensive interview. i suspect the only reason he didn't get fired on the spot was because of the whole reunion situation. At least Scott made it clear he was fucking raging before the whole thing got covered up. Caggiano is a great guy and I really want to see him back.

I thought WCFYA ruled totally but am a bit concerned that thrax are sounding a bit like Pantera, who I always hated. Time to pull out some old punk records and give the band the punkier edge that brought them so many fans in the early days.

Belladonna has lost it. Check his high notes on some of the really early live stuff on youtube and compare it to the reunion. He's no fuckin loss to anyone although I enjoyed seeing the reunion shows.

There have been many comments that scott and Charlie have been running Anthrax like Kiss and although i see where the criticisms spring from, what both bands have tried to do is keep it together under difficult circumstances.

NO FUCKING WAY SHOULD THE BAND NAME BE CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD

All well said. Hope you get to feeling better.

Very well said.

Corey has pipes and with this news, alot of Slipknot and Stonesour fans will go back and check out Anthrax and get more fans.

Now the question is, is Rob fully back?

You should have just posted in all the threads instead of presuming your opinion was so interesting it was worth a whole thread. It's not, I never even read it once I saw you saying Taylor would be good.
Right, aye, great if you're 14 and like nu-metal, fucking shite if you grew up with the band and are into classic metal.

You should have just posted in all the threads instead of presuming your opinion was so interesting it was worth a whole thread. It's not, I never even read it once I saw you saying Taylor would be good.
Right, aye, great if you're 14 and like nu-metal, fucking shite if you grew up with the band and are into classic metal.
I'm not 14, Persistence of Time was the album to get me into Thrax. I would prefer Bush back, but Corey will be fine. At least live we would hear Bush era songs.

You obviously thought it was interesting enough to comment on it.:rolleyes:

Stormwatch you fucking pussy, if you look at the edinburgh clip from eodivnikufesin I'm in it. Check the Glasgow clips from the new dvds. I'm at the barrier. I'm 34. Suck my cock.

sorry dude, I'm off the meds right now and am prowling around the house in my boxers waiting for the delivery dude to bring my indian food. Shish Fuckin Mahal. I also just heard I won 2 free tix for velvet revolver in Glasgow on sunday night. Will either be a triumph or catastrophe but better than tv i suppose.

sorry dude, I'm off the meds right now and am prowling around the house in my boxers waiting for the delivery dude to bring my indian food. Shish Fuckin Mahal. I also just heard I won 2 free tix for velvet revolver in Glasgow on sunday night. Will either be a triumph or catastrophe but better than tv i suppose.

New disc out July 4th. Heard anything?? Listened to the radio last week for the first time in over a year. Good to know that House of Hair is still on tonite:erk: