What about Bob?, I mean Rob!!!

"Part of the Anthrax family" - means that they were a couple of guys they made some records with for a while before getting the original band back together. Kind of like Tim Ripper Owens, the guy that filled in for Bruce Dickenson, and the singer of the month in Black Sabbath. I hope John and Rob come back with some new project that just rips.

MikeyBong said:
OK, how do you know Bush puts on a better performance if you've never seen them with Joey? Not trying to start an argument here, but it seems like you can't compare both lineups if you haven't seen both lineups.

No, I haven't seen Joey live, but Ive seen enough live vids..heard enough live material to make a good judgement...Maybe he performed better at different shows that were recorded/taped..I'm going by what I watched or heard

Looks like I started something here. Yes, Maybe I'm full of shit maybe im not, you think. I really don't care. Like I said, I thought it through before posting what was told to me. The first thing I thought after talking to Rob was: "This sounds like something interesting to post". But quickly changed my mind and decided not to. I just figured no ones gonna buy this without proof. So I'm better keeping it to myself, at least I'll know the fucked up truth. But then I said fuck it and went for it. If I wanted to make shit up I would of also made shit up about why frank left the band(which I fucked up by the way and didn't remember to ask rob, I'm sure he would of told me). And besides nobody knows me personally, This doesn't make me any "cooler". I aint getting a trophy for this. Popularity you say? Where? In this message board? Gee, thanx. I can't wait to tell my friends. :lol:

No one asked you to believe me. I'm just sharing a kick ass experience with a(n) (ex) member of the band, like most on this message board.

killing_box said:
No, I haven't seen Joey live, but Ive seen enough live vids..heard enough live material to make a good judgement...Maybe he performed better at different shows that were recorded/taped..I'm going by what I watched or heard
I hear ya bro! Just try to keep in mind that watching a video and seeing a band perform live are two entirely different things. Certain aspects of a live show cannot be captured on tape. Don't get me wrong, I love John Bush's performances too, but I think Joey can absolutely hold his own on stage. :headbang:

Hmm, its difficult to say whats going on. But i think all anthrax band members have to get succefull times to record a album. for fans, its the best way to get the next best antrhrax recordings.

For my personal opinion, rob is a very big jung talent but danny spitz done his best solo creations on his last anthrax work, sound of white noize.