So, now all we can do is wait...

Slag666 said:
Actually, he likes them tickled and yanked. And it's "you're" not "your", jackass.
you, your, you're, you say tomato I sa tamato, you say your old school, i think your another jack ass that thinks he's so old school he sold Ozzy his first joint. Who cares, just another metal band that I use to like. So over it, flame away...

Now maybe John Bush, Joey Vera, and Rob Caggiano will recruit Vinnie Paul, and Pat Lachman (on guitar, not vocals) and go on tour playing only John Bush era Anthrax. LOL

I'm gonna put on some headphones, blast We've Come For You All, and curl into a fetal position.

And to everyone who just now signed up to tell people to fuck off because they're not jumping for joy over the reunion, may your children be born with down syndrome.

Deege said:
Now maybe John Bush, Joey Vera, and Rob Caggiano will recruit Vinnie Paul, and Pat Lachman (on guitar, not vocals) and go on tour playing only John Bush era Anthrax. LOL

I got this idea (excluding Lachman) a week ago. Yes, why not.

LouieFatterson said:
I'm gonna put on some headphones, blast We've Come For You All, and curl into a fetal position.

And to everyone who just now signed up to tell people to fuck off because they're not jumping for joy over the reunion, may your children be born with down syndrome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats about the only thing that has made me laugh today... Good one Louie:headbang:

LouieFatterson said:

I love it!