What song was this video for?

sknight

Are You Morbid?
I saw a video on Fuse last night and it's a Bush era Anthrax playing in some kind of warehouse with people all around. All of the band members have the pentagram outfits on.

I haven't been an Anthrax fan in a long time, but this song really did shred. Rob Caggiano is the man. It's an Anthrax I haven't really seen before and it was fucking awesome.

Probably "What Doesn't Die." The last new studio single/video release we will see from this line-up. It does shred, and it's a shame they are reverting to the old line-up.

It's not likely we will see an "official" release of the WCFYA and TGOTE's promo videos, as Anthrax are in "reunion" mode. Maybe they will put the 4 video's in the boxed set. One can only hope.

If you like that song bro you should get the album called We've Come For You All. Kicks ass from start to finish. Charlie owns on the song Nobody Knows Anything. Great Alex Ross cover art, and Dimebag has a guest spot on the album as well. I cant wait to see how they top this album...

ZTPioneer said:
It's not likely we will see an "official" release of the WCFYA and TGOTE's promo videos, as Anthrax are in "reunion" mode. Maybe they will put the 4 video's in the boxed set. One can only hope.

I´ve heard that boxset is not going to contain ANY Bush material.
It´s What Doesn´t Die video we are talking about.

johnnieCzech said:
I´ve heard that boxset is not going to contain ANY Bush material.
It´s What Doesn´t Die video we are talking about.
Well if that's the case, they can expect one less sale here. But I will download it, and distribute it fervently. :erk: No Bush. How lame.