What do you think of Rob Caggiano?

GregadetH said:
Can we make at least ONE goddamn thread where maiden and thraxdude DON'T take over and talk dirty?
Honestly, really.

The mods have to step up and make some kind of a filter : "IF Thread = "Thraxdude" AND/OR "Metal Maiden" AND/OR "sex" AND/OR "chonch" THEN DELETE POST" ... Of course, the list of words I used is abbreviated since we all know that when it comes to knowledge of the sex vocabulary, no one comes close to Thra:rofl:ude. :)

Phxthrax said:
I'm sure it has to do with the French stand on the war with the US and it's allies. Yeah, there probably are Thrax fans there, but if they have their heads on straight, they'd realize Rob's talking about the government, not the people themselves.

Don't think so. But he responds to a very lame question, probably aware that he talks to English guy. I know there is a feud between English and France and it's been forever due to some historical background, and I've never understood it pretty well, but my point of view is that he was just kissing an English ass a little, I am not sure why, coz the coin has two sides.

GregadetH said:
I grow weary of the word "chonch" christ just say "wet, inviting pussy" or some shit. jeebus!

This is a family-friendly messageboard. I don't want to get to XXX rated.

*slides penis through apron hole...*

Rob is awesome. Met him at the concert in McAllen Texas. My friend Manny introduced me to him, he was amazed I had flown down from Walla Walla. I was backstage when he came in and we talked a little more. Took pictures, (that got over developed, ARGH!!!!), during the concert got to watch from the side of the stage by where he was. During the last couple breaks, he asked what I thought of the concert so far and if I could hear everything really well. He's a great guy. Rob is the shit.

hes good at guitar,I just saw him live Ive seen them with danny and paul and he is better.He does not have the stage experince which shows but John Bush and the rest of the guys have been knocking out gigs since the early 80s.

He seemed to keep his own up there and played great with Scott and the rest of the guys.

Also I saw him in the crowd wathcing lamb of god which is cool.Shows he is not to cool to check out the other bands.