Ask Rob C.

I just want to state here and now that Caggiano is a really fkn good guy. Anyone who's ever hung with him knows that he is totally100% genuine with fans and has ZERO attitude. He treats everyone with respect like a normal dude, not reserved or gushy either just 'let's get a beer'. I miss him in Anthrax but if he ain't coming back I hope he gets to kick ass in his own right. The fans don't see him as a Paul Crook guy, rather as the guy who gave Anthrax the kick in the ass they needed. Check his other productions to see how much of the last album came from Rob. I'd see him play anywhere.

Teacher Dave said:
I just want to state here and now that Caggiano is a really fkn good guy. Anyone who's ever hung with him knows that he is totally100% genuine with fans and has ZERO attitude. He treats everyone with respect like a normal dude, not reserved or gushy either just 'let's get a beer'. I miss him in Anthrax but if he ain't coming back I hope he gets to kick ass in his own right. The fans don't see him as a Paul Crook guy, rather as the guy who gave Anthrax the kick in the ass they needed. Check his other productions to see how much of the last album came from Rob. I'd see him play anywhere.

Couldn't agree more, I briefly met Rob last year and was very down to earth.
Paul Crooks a good guy as well. :headbang:

GregadetH said:
Why haven't they ever made a shirt that said 'Cap'ns O' Crunch' or somethin' like that?

Because I have to hand it to 'em, they're just that goddamned crunchy.

First thing that made me laugh all fucking day!